Chapter 4: A familiar siren ship

5 mins after crashing

Location: Wedged in a Tall Oak Tree in the sky at the park

========================================================

Your POV

You crashed at the park on a tree that is very tall.

"Ughhh Miller you okay?"

Miller: Yeah just shaken up from that landing.

You try to open the canopy for it to not budge and stay stuck.

"FUCKING HELL OPEN GOD DAMMIT"

Miller: I'll try to open it.

He then hops out of the gunner seat onto the damaged wing and pries it open to no avail.

Miller: Well then I don't know how to get you out.

"Let me try something. Get back in the gunner seat incase this falls."

Miller went back to his seat while you repeatedly kicked the canopy very hard and it broke open and hit the branch keeping the airplane to break and you and Miller fell for 10 seconds.

"Miller you okay?" You say as you jump out the seat.

Miller: Yeah I'm good other than how has the plane not exploded.

"I don't kno-"

???: Put your hands in the air!

You and Miller turn around to see a group of girls pointing their guns at you.

"Well isn't that convenient?"

Miller: Yes it is.

You both were knocked out from behind and everything went black.

Earlier, Wales POV

I saw the plane crash at the park (yes terrible choice). Though I wonder how it has not exploded. Then I saw the canopy pop out.

"Whoever is the pilot they must be strong to break it open."

Then the plane fell for 10 seconds and I told everyone to surround it. 2 males stepped out of the plane. Wait another male? I thought Enterprise said there was was one unless...

???: Miller you okay?

Miller?: Yea other than how the plane has not exploded.

???: I don't kno-

"Put your hands in the air!"

The 2 males turned around and I saw their faces.

???: Well isn't that convenient?

Miller?: Yes it is.

I then see Enterprise and and Cleveland knock them both out.

"Looks like one of them has an arm injury but it has stopped bleeding so Vestal can bandage it up for now."

3 hours later

Your POV

I woke up to my arm bandaged and chained to the table. Suddenly the lights turned on.

???: Hey, you are finally awake. You were trying to cross the border when you walked right into that imperial ambush.

"Wait wat-

Take 69

???: You finally woke up after 3 hours. 

"Sorry whoever you are. You hit me too hard Enterprise."(sixth sense skillz)

Enterprise: HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!

"Well a 17 year old doesn't give away their secrets."

Enterprise: Okay fine. Which side do you work with?

"Hmm I guess your side."

Enterprise: Next, What were you doing in one of Ironblood's prototype labeled 999?

"Well believe it or not I'm from an alternate reality and in the future."

Enterprise: Wait really? Are you sure you are not faking it?

"Well your name is USS Enterprise. Designation: CV-6. Redesignated to CVA-6 in October 1952 then Redesignated to CVS-6 in August 1953. Received 20 battle stars, a Presidential unit citation and a Navy Unit Commendation and also the only Yorktown Class to survive WW2. Scrapped in 1958-1960 due to it being a surplus during the post-war yet people still tried to make it a museum ship but never got enough money."

Enterprise: Wow... Wait I was scrapped!?!?!?

"Yeah but you have a daughter named CVN-65 who is sitting waiting to be scrapped for 55 years of service. Though you have a grand daughter on the way. USS Enterprise CVN-80 third ship of the Gerald R. Ford Class. Oh and the navy finally managed to build the 2nd ship of the Enterprise class carriers: USS Ticonderoga CVN-82(my oc on my profile go look if u don't know). Due to the recent release of the Gerald R. Ford, it has some of it's features there."

Enterprise: So I have a daughter and a grand daughter.

"Yep." (Question Averted)

Meanwhile behind the window in the room,

No POV

Wales, Illustrious, Clevebro, and Hornet and Yorktown (finally recovered) were shocked from the information given out.

Hornet and Yorktown: *on the verge of crying* Our sis was the last one alive?

Y/N: Ya know I can hear you right? Well be glad you aren't dead now.

Then Montpelier and Denver came back from interrogating Miller.

Wales: So did he say anything?

Denver: He only said that he was sent here to fight again from dying in a surprise attack and he doesn't know anything what the male said.

Y/N*bit annoyed*: Can you let me out now?

Wales: Sorry about that. We thought you were the enemy.

Y/N:

Y/N: No problem but don't hit me too hard.

Timeskip outside

Y/N: Not bad just *sees the siren ship on the docks that reminded him of a certain Iowa Class* IS THAT-

To be continued

========================================================

Sorry about the 3-4 week absence. Got a bit too lazy. Well as always Tell me if there's any mistakes. Also I may have come up with another idea. See you next chapter.

Author: The 2nd shot hurt way more this time.

Akagi: Hehe~ Come here author-san

Author: Aw fuck NIGERUNDAYOOO SMOKEY!!!!