Chapter Two

*Not Edited* 

Chapter Two

"Yeah, I can see that! You need to fix this!"

He continued to stare at me as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Well that makes two of us buddy!

"Hello? Aren't you going to say anything?" I waved my hand in front of his unmoving body.

Within a second he had me lying flat on my back on the bed, both my hands were above my head in a tight grip as his body pushed down on mine.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I tried to get out of his grip.

"Be quiet." His voice was low and deadly and he had a dark look in his eye.

I did what he asked and stopped struggling. With his free hand he tilted my head to the side without being gentle causing pain to erupt from there. His hand then pressed down on the mark which led me to let out a hiss, it hurt when pressure was applied to it or I moved too quickly.

I moved my head back so I was facing him and his eyes met mine.

"What did you do?" His voice was barely a whisper, but I heard him loud and clear.

"Me? What did I do? What did you do to me?"

"You are not my mate."

"I know that, I don't want to be your mate." I told him as his eyes narrowed down at the mark in disgust.

"So we are in agreement? You do not want this?" He asked as his hand went back to my neck.

"Of course I don't. So you can fix this?" Hope filled my body at this possibility. He can fix this and we can go on with our lives like nothing happened.

"Yes." He muttered as his hand slightly tightened on my neck. "There is only one solution to this problem."

Well then do it!

"Death."

"Oka- wait what?" I gasped out, searching his face to see if he was joking.

Oh shit, he looked serious.

"Okay, you can let go of my neck now." I let out a weak laugh as panic began to fill me. He isn't actually going to kill me is he?

It was silent for a few seconds as he stared at me. "Vladamir?

His eyes flashed golden for a second before going back to blue making me question whether it turned golden or not in the first place.

He removed his hands off me and sat up. I followed his lead but moved away from him, my heart pounding erratically in my chest.

I cleared my throat. "What are we going to do now?"

"I am going to take a shower. Do not leave this room." Vladamir told me as he stood up. I averted my eyes from his naked body.

He stood in front of me and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up at him. "Do not leave this room." He repeated.

"Okay." I lied trying my best not to look down. He released my chin and began walking towards the bathroom.

I watched as he went into the bathroom and waited until I heard him turn the shower on. As soon as I heard that I jumped off the bed and grabbed my shoes, my hands fumbling with the strap causing me to yell in frustration.

My bag was still in the bathroom and even though I didn't want to risk going in and getting caught I had no choice, it had my money, phone and house key in there.