Chapter Five

*Not Edited*

Chapter Five

Trapped?

Hell no. I am not being kidnapped. I've had a shitty couple of days and this is not happening to me. I refuse to let this happen to me.

I slowly put my phone to the side of my body near my thigh and went onto the keypad. I needed to distract him so he didn't notice what I was doing.

"What are you doing? Why have you locked the door?" I questioned frantically, my voice was filled with panic and horror which reflected my currently thoughts and feelings.

The man gave me a brief glance but didn't say anything.

Once I discreetly managed to dial 999 I put the volume all the way down so the man couldn't hear what the operator was saying.

"Where are you taking me? This is kidnapping!" I yelled out so the operator on the other side could hear what was happening.

"This isn't my street. Why are we on Milton Road? Please stop this Uber!"

The kidnapper looked back at me and before pulling up on the side of the empty road. He leans back towards me and I swing my bag at him causing him to growl.

Is he a Werewolf?

The growling man's eyes darkened and he grabbed my bag, tossing it on the passenger's seat. I looked around to see what else I could defend myself with but found nothing.

Shrinking back into my seat, I gripped my phone tightly praying that he doesn't notice that I have it.

"What do you want?" I asked quietly fearful of his answer.

Is he going to rape me? Kill me?

As usual he ignored me as his eyes continued to search for something.

"What do you want?" I repeated, this time my voice a lot firmer and louder this time.

Where was the police? Why were they taking so long? Surely they should have tracked my phone and found out where I am by now?

"Give me your phone." The man asked calmly after he had rooted through my bag.

I ignored him and scanned his face and body so I could describe him later if I needed to. He had dark brown hair which looked almost black and dark green eyes. There was no distinctive scars or tattoos or anything unique to identify him with.

I needed to find a way to escape, I had no idea what he wanted or why he was doing this but that didn't matter right now, all that mattered now was me getting out of here alive.

The man leaned closer to me and I tried to move back but there was nowhere for me to go. All of a sudden he grabbed both my arms and pulled me to the side of the car harshly causing me to drop the phone.

The sound of the phone falling on the phone echoed in my ears and I screamed out. "No!"

The man let me go and reached over to grab the phone.

Hell no! There was no way I would let him take my phone, that was my only hope.

I put my full strength into pushing him so he couldn't take the phone but he barely moved. Panic filled me when he continued searching for the phone, he was so strong which meant he wasn't human.

I tucked my knees to my chest before kicking him on the head with both legs.

This time I was successful in hurting him, my joy turned to horror as his head snapped towards me and I noticed his eyes that were pitch black.