Prologue

*Ring Ring Ring*
*Ring Ring Ring*

"Come on Taylor, pick up.!"

*Sorry. but the person you've called has a voicemail that-*

"Dammit Taylor. We're gonna be late."
As always, Taylor never answers her phone. While I wait for her to call me back, I grab my backpack, close my laptop, and run downstairs. Once I get downstairs, my brothers are sitting on the couch watching football.

"Derek.! What the fuck.! Give me the remote.!" says my oldest brother Darren. He loves football more than he loves life, has straight F's, and fucks every girl he can, (if they're hot). He's gonna love college girls if he loves high school girls.

"No.! I don't wanna watch the stupid Seahawks, they suck." screams my other brother Derek. Him and Darren are both seniors. Derek hates football, has straight B's and C's, and has a new girlfriend every two months. He's a player, but a total virgin.

"How am I related to you two.?!" whines my youngest brother Drake. He's my age and he's a straight A student, quarterback of the football team, and is dating Peyton Brooks, the hottest Junior in school. They've been dating since Freshman year. They're both your vision of perfect children. Then there's me. I'm 17, never had a boyfriend in my life, I was taken into their mother Madeline's care when I was 10, have straight A's and B's, and only have one friend. It's Taylor Tomlinson. She's Louis Tomlinson's cousin. I found that out 2 years after we had been friends. We FANGIRL bout all of them constantly, her favorite is Niall, and mine is Harry. They're like our life.

*Ring Ring Ring*
*Ring Ring Ri-*

"Taylor.! What the actual fuck were gonna be late for school.! Madeline will kill me.!"

"Hey.! Will you shut up.?! I'm outside you whore, get your ass out here."

We're so kind to each other. As I walk outside the door, the boys scream

"Bye bitch.!"
"See you later slut.!" "Make good choices.!" Idiots. Darren and Derek don't like me. Drake has come to like me, sometimes. I walk down the sidewalk to Taylor's red Jeep. Her parents have quite some money. They don't live in a gigantic house though, they spend their money right. They made sure to get a house with an extra bedroom for me, since I'm treated like shit at mine.

"Hey bitch, ready for 6 hours of hell.?"

"Yea totally. Let's just get this day over with." As I roll my eyes, Taylor starts the car. Off to school.