Chapter 22

Cassia's P.O.V

No. No. No. This can't be happening. I look at what's in front of me. How could he do this to me.?

Peyton Brooks is leaning on his shoulder, trying to seduce him. Trying.? He looks so uncomfortable. Still, she's on him and in his house. I can't look at this anymore.

I run away from the patio and to the sidewalk. I throw the rose on the ground and start running home. This is gonna be a looong night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get home and Madeline is asleep on the couch. Ew. I start to walk to my room as she wakes up.

"Hey bitch. Where ya fucking been all night." Darren says as he comes out of the kitchen, with a bag of chips. Reminds me of Nialler. Too bad I won't be seeing them again.

"Darren, respect the poor girl. At least use good language." Darren puts on a disgusted face and walks away. I look at Madeline.

"Damn, why's your face all puffy.? Have you been crying.?" I stand there emotionless.

"Madeline I honestly don't wanna talk about it." She starts to talk again but I ignore her as I walk to my room. I just want to be alone.

I get to my room and call Taylor, telling her everything. I know I shouldn't make such a big deal but, me and Harry, he's amazing. Taylor tells me to come over to Louis's as soon as possible. School is on spring break so we haven't been going to school.

I pull up to Louis's and see Harry's car. No No No. I'm leaving. I start to back out but immediately stop. I jump out of my car and run to the back of it.

"Taylor what the hell.?! Why are you standing behind my fucking car.?! I COULD'VE SMASHED YOU LIKE A FUCKING ANY YOU WHORE.!" Taylor gives me a mad face and pulls me to the door. I lock my car as she drags me inside. I take a deep breathe and prepare myself for what might happen.