Chapter 2

As I walk in the door I see my brothers sitting on the couch watching...the news.? what the fuck.?

"Derek they're gonna steal all the fucking girls.!" says Darren.

"Not all of them like One Direction you dipshit." says Derek. Wow. One Direction.? That's when my fangirl side came alive.

"Did you just say One Direction.?!"

"Shut up Cassia. We're trying to listen." wow thanks Darren. I walk over to the living room and listen to the TV.

"How is life in California.? Well it seems that the famous boy band One Direction is coming back to Ridge Way High School for their Senior year. Let's see what the boys have to say bout this."
The stupid news girl says this as the one and only Harry Styles pops up.

"Harry, how do u feel about coming back to high school in the middle of junior year for your senior year coming up next.?"

"Well, I think the boys and I are really excited to come back for high school. We left at a young age and we had friends we left behind, so I think we're a little happy to see them and what they have come to. Ya know we're out here, living the dream and it's changed our look on life so we're curious as to what they've become." Harry says in his extremely sexy British accent.

"That's good to hear we're glad you boys are happy to be back in the old days." Harry leaves the screen to take care of the rest of the band being crazy in the news room.

"The boys will be returning to Ride Way starting next week. To all those girls out there, be ready for some One Direction."
*Click*