fifty

۵ Infinity War Premier ۵

April 27, 2018

Josie's pov

Today was the premiere for infinity war. I was accompanying seb. He is wearing all black in a tux. We woke up super early today to go meet his agent and get ready. I wore a green silk slip dress with nude heels. They left my hair wavy and a natural make up look. I wore gold necklace and ring.

"I'm such a lucky guy" seb said as I walked out the dressing room. "Come on pose for the camera darling" he said pulling his phone out. So I posed for my boy. "Now it's an honor to be your date" I said as we linked arms, getting ready to go. We got into the bear and drove to the premiere.

Once arrived we could hear the fans screaming. We both got out and heard more screams. Then Chris arrived right behind us. "You guys ready" Chris asked seb and I we both nodded our head no then chuckled. Chris knows I have really bad anxiety especially when it comes to interviews.

Seb also has social anxiety, I know two people with social anxiety in love. One is an actor the other a model yet both have social anxiety, ironic isn't it. Chris gave me the look. It was let's do our thing look. I told seb to hold my phone. We looked at eachother. Starting with a countdown from 5 we shook each hand and each leg for 5 seconds at a time.

Then repeated again but this time 4 seconds and so on until we reached one. It helps shake the anxiety off before going on a carpet or press. "What was that?" Seb asked and we told him it's the thing Chris does with me. Before we got on the carpet, I made sure seb had my phone off and in his pocket since I didn't have any.

Chris went first after Lizzie. Then it was the both of us. "Ready" Seb asked me as he grabbed my hand. "Nope, you?" I said looking at him. "Same" he said and we both let out a small giggle. Wish us luck. It was his first time bringing someone to a premiere and there were a lot of questions.

Mainly about the movie but quite a few about us. Everytime I played with my ring, seb would notice and wrap his arm around my waist to help me. And when he was a little nervous and I noticed, I would just draw circles with my thumb when he held my hand.

It was kinda cute because he would do the same except on my waist since his hand was around my waist. Once we got in I sat in between my boys. I haven't seen the movie or anything. I made sure they didn't tell me anything. Lemme tell you, nomad Steve is magnificent. Now I did say he was hot in the theater and seb looked at me. He's somewhat used to this.

Of course, I cheered on my boy when he came on screen. I died of laughter when Peter and tony were on the ship. Probably my favorite scene besides the scenes with nomad Steve and Bucky. I also cheered for my Lizzie boo when she was on screen. She gave me a death stare when I didn't.

Towards the end, now that left me shook. I cried when Peter blipped because of his spidey senses. Then Bucky blipped and Wanda. They didn't make me cry though. Yeah when Steve said Bucky that hurt a bit but no tears. I could tell Lizzie and seb were disappointed but saw it coming that I didn't cry because my main man was still there, Steve.

Once the movie was over, we all stood up and clapped. "Amazing job boys" I said looking at all the boys. "Magnificent job girls" I said looking at Lizzie, scarlett and everyone else. I got them a cast photo and they all looked so cute and adorable.

Afterwards, we went to the after party in downtown LA. I walked over to the bar to get seb and I a refill. "Hey, joslyn it's me Margarita, it's so good to see you" a girl next to came up to me. I was surprised to see her here. "Oh yes, hello" I said turning to face her as I waited for the drinks.

"How are you? Great movie wasn't it" she said as she received her drink. "I'm good and yes it was a great movie" I said smiling at her. I haven't seen her since the first time I met her. I'll admit it this is awkward.

"So proud of Sebastian and see him come all this way" she said as she then took a sip of her drink. "Yes it is" I said looking around the bar for my drinks. I stopped a bartender and asked about my drinks.

He said he'd get right on it. "Margarita" Chris said as he came over to me. "Chris good to see you" Margarita said as Chris asked for a new beer. I finally got my drink and we just waited for Chris' drink. "Wish I could say same well we better get going" Chris said as he put his hand on my lower back and pushed me to leave.

"Christopher Robert Evans, that was rude" I said looking back at him as we walked back to everyone. "You were thinking it" he said with a high pitch. "Yea but you said it" I said in a girly voice. We both laughed at how we quoted a line from white chicks our favorite movie.

For the rest of the night, we enjoyed each other's company and had a great night because their movie was doing really well. We didn't see Margarita for the rest of the night. I could see her eyeing me out when I was seb but ignored it. After the party, seb and I went back to my place to sleep.

end of chapter.