sixy two

۵ birthday surprises ۵

August 10, 2018
Friday - 8am

Josie's pov

I woke up and we were in nyc. I am so excited to see him. "Josie, do me a favor and put this on" Lizzie said handing me a blindfold. "What why?" I asked looking at her. "The person picking us up is a surprise and no it's not Sebastian" she said as she started to blind fold me.

Forgot it was my birthday for a second. She helped me get off the plane and put. Someone put something around my neck. Then Lizzie told me to remove the blindfold after her countdown. "1,2,3 surprise and happy birthday" a bunch of voices said.

I took the blindfold to see Downey, Lizzie, tommo and Chris. I turned to my left and saw seb. I hugged him real tight. "Wait what?" I said looking at them. "Did you plan this?" I said looking at sebastian who had a confused look. "No I was supposed to surprise you in la" he said looking at me.

"I was supposed to surprise you in nyc" I said looking at him. "And that is why we set this up" Tom stated looking at us. They told us how we both texted them about our plan. They knew they had to do something so they did this. "Wait but I packed for nyc" I said looking at Lizzie.

She smiled and told me when I showered she repacked for me. "I love you guys" I said going in for a group hug. We got in a van to take us to our hotel. Lizzie said her gift to us was to allow us to have our own hotel room. "Love you Lizzie" I said smiling at her as we waited for our hotel keys.

"I know" she smiling and flipping her hair back. Man this girl is my best friend forever. We got our keys and went to our floor. Seb opened our room and we put our luggage in. I jumped on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

"Feliz cumpleaños amor" seb said as he jumped into bed next to me. "Thank you Bubbs" I said looking at him. Then we both got a text and saw it was from Lizzie. "She has a full blown itinerary" seb said looking at me. I giggled and said "that's Lizzie"

So we both got up and got ready for the day. I was between a white dress and a baby pink dress. "White one" seb said as he came out the shower. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Wait I got you a little birthday gift" seb said before I went to the bathroom.

"You didn't ha—"I started saying before I was cut off. "I know but just open it" he said handing me a little gift bag. I grabbed the little gift bag and put the dress down. There was a box inside the bag. I opened the box and it was a necklace with a rose on it. "A rose like the one from beauty and the beast your favorite princess" he stated as I pulled it out the box.

"Plus you love flowers" he added with a smile. He helped me put it on and I loved how it layered with my other two gold necklaces. I went to to the bathroom to change. I dressed into this with doc martens :

 I dressed into this with doc martens :

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

We had finished eating lunch and now for whatever Lizzie had prepared for us. "We will be watching the sun set at the beach" Tom said very excited and everyone looked at him. "Then what is next is a surprise" she said with a devious smile. So we all walked down to the beach and found a spot.

We all sat down on the sand and watched the sunset. Hawaii sunsets feel different, like a good different feeling. I still can't believe I am in Hawaii. "Now before going" Lizzie said. The Robert stood infront of me with a lighter. He turned his lighter on and everyone sang las manitas to me. I smiled and made a wish once the finished.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"Welcome to the Chief's Luau" Lizzie said as we sat down at a table. They brought us dinner and they had a show going on. Then the boys went up to dance with the hula dancers. Then Chris came back for Lizzie and I.

The shakira in me came out and said my hips don't lie. After embarrassing ourselves we went back to our table to enjoy the rest of the show. "Guys today was perfect, thank you" I said looking at them as we sat at the table.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

We arrived to back to the hotel. It was probably 11pm I'd say. We had my birthday cake at the tables outside to watch the night sky. They sang me happy birthday, we ate cake then went to our rooms."No baby making im too young to be a grandpa" Downey yelled at us as we walked to our room.

"I promise" I said looking at him and waving good night. We got in and I closed the door. I turned around to see seb with a pouty face, arms crossed and he says "why would you promise him that" I smiled and giggled at his pouty face.

"I crossed my fingers" I said holding up my index and middle finger crossed to show him. "That's my girl" he said smiling and coming to pick me up. "I know" I said smiling at him as my hands wrapped around his neck.

He kissed me with passion. He laid me on our bed and took my shoes off as I took his shirt off. We started to make out then he moved to kissing every square inch of my body. This man has my soul for ever and body of course.

end of chapter.