∘₊✧𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3✧₊∘

"What's on your mind?" Were the words that she decided to go with

"What's on your mind?" Were the words that she decided to go with. "Why should I tell you?" he replied, eye's traveling over to y/n's side of the room. "Look I'm just trying to make conversation, asshat" y/n said, already regretting asking.

"How come?" 

"The whole point of this dorm shit is so we can get along." y/n leaned back onto her bed, deciing to relax her muscles due to it's ache from her earlier childish activities with bokuto. "mhm" suna hummed agreeing to her words. 

"anyways, are you going to answer my question?" suna looked back up to the ceiling beofr taking in a quiet sigh. "do you know the feeling of wanting to experience shit from your pass?" suna asked. he heard y/n hum in response before continuing. "well that's your answer" 

"hm, so what are you listening to?" y/n questioned. suna showed y/n the screen on his phone making her nod in content.  "wanna listen to my playlist? for a change in music, you know?"  suna shrugged before handing his phone over to y/n's stretched out hand. "we have the same music taste but, okay" 

now playing: noise - the neighborhood

"disconnect your headphones, i wanna listen too" she mumbled and suna surprisingly followed her words. there was complete quietness. The only thing being heard was the faint music and the voices of people who were still roaming the campus outside. 

suna finally got to have a semi normal conversation with y/n. but on the other hand, with a refreshed memory of how the two used to get along she also started to find the answer to atsumu's question. She did miss their bond and it wasn't just 'sometimes'. 

the two soon became tired before deciding to let the exhaustion caused by their studies, to take over

-----

"Suna turn off your fucking alarm" she groaned into her pillow, the repeating sounds leaving the speaker of suna's phone circling in the room.

"Shut up I am" he groaned. As suna turned of the alarm and blinked away his exhaustion. His eyes caught the attention of y/n and he spaced out as things clicked about what happened just before he fell asleep.