∘₊✧𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13✧₊∘

"where are we going tomorrow?" keiko asked y/n and suna while the three of them were on the train heading back to the hotel after saying their farewells to kenma

"where are we going tomorrow?" keiko asked y/n and suna while the three of them were on the train heading back to the hotel after saying their farewells to kenma."we can just walk around when it gets dark so we can see the pretty lights, you excited?" y/n smiled to keiko and suna laughed. "that sounds cool!"

"what's so funny?" y/n looked at suna with a confused facial expression.

"you're basically keiko's bestfriend" he shrugged. "of course i am. she's like my little partner in crime, right kei?" y/n looked down beside herself to see keiko drifting in and out of sleep."she literally sleeps so damn much" suna sighed, looking up to y/n who starred at him, deadpan. "you sleep just as much, rin" she rolled her eyes as, the train finally came to a stop.

"I'll carry her" y/n suggested as she lift keiko onto her back and adjusted her so she could be comfortable. as they were walking in silence, suna finally decided to break it. "how'd you like the kiss?" suna smirked partially looking over at y/n. "dont bring that up right now, fucko"

"why not?" y/n only kept quiet and continued walking but picking up the pace as she tried to get away from suna. "y/n you can't get too far. were literally sharing a bed" suna yelled as he quickly caught up with her face walking pace.

-----

y/n laid keiko's sleeping figure onto the bed before getting into the other bed with suna. his figure took up most of the space due to the fact that he decided to stretch out in the middle of the mattress. "rin, there's no space on the bed" y/n whispered but suna only groaned in response."I don't feel like moving so just sleep on top of me or something" he mumbled. y/n was hesitant but she shrugged and did exactly what suna suggested.

she then rested her legs on either side of him before laying her head onto his chest. "who's heart's beating fast now?" y/n teased referring to suna's past comment. "shut the fuck up" suna replied as he flicked y/n's forehead. it was silent for a while until suna took his phone out quickly taking a picture of y/n laying on his chest.

"what the fuck" y/n groaned. "give it" she lifted her head up and put her hand out asking for suna's phone. suna handed her the device and she saw the picture. she quickly sent it to herself before making it suna's lockscreen."i didn't give you permission to do that you know?" suna sighed and took the phone back from y/n. "well are you gonna change it back?"

"no"

"exactly" y/n smiled and looked at suna who was staring at her. suna moved his hand to y/n's lower back before silence fell over to two once again. hand finally rested her head back onto suna's chest as she starred at the wall next to them, trying to fall asleep. suna would occasionally rub y/n's lower back out of reflex, aiding y/n into her slumber. 

he soon tapped y/n's lower back, where his hand rested, causing y/n to change position and rest her chin on his chest to look at him. he slightly sat up and met lips with y/n before relaxing again, now with a small smirk plastered onto his lips.

"ayo..."

"ayo...?"

"to be honest ten out of ten, would do again" y/n returned to her previous position by resting the side of her face back onto suna's chest. "you never take shit seriously do you?" suna mumbled as his voice was suddenly raspy, result of him being tired.

"nope"

"let's go to sleep now" suna whispered with his hand still resting on y/n's back. "but I'm not tired anymore" y/n said with a proud voice, making suna roll his eye's due to her random burst of energy again. "y/n". the sound of suna's voice had a bit of tenseness in it's timbre, causing y/n to be careful with her next words.

"yeah?.."

"just go to sleep I'm tired and if you're up I won't be able to sleep" he finally sighed. "how does me being awake affect you?" y/n was confused because of the reasoning behind suna's request. "you're in a dangerous position and i don't want you to keep moving around" y/n's eyes immediately widend before she blankly blinked at the wall. 

"..oh" she replied through a quiet breath. "fine I'll go to sleep" she gave in and didn't miss the sigh of relief that suna let past his lips. "thanks" suna replied calmly and wrapped both of his arms around y/n. "mhm". with a small hum, y/n finally closed her eyes. "so no 'goodnight mr best kisser in the world.'?" suna said sadly.

"you can drop that shitty nickname but,  goodnight rin" 

-----

"WAKE UPPPPP" keiko and suna yelled as they were hitting y/n with pillows, trying to get her out of bed. "no" she groaned into the fabric of the bedding. "I told you to go to sleep but noo, you wanted to smooch smooch, mwah mwah" suna teased. "you did too" y/n glanced at the shadow of suna and keiko's figures that was plastered onto the wall due to the sunlight beaming through the window. 

soon y/n felt the hevy weight of suna jump onto her as it was accompanied by the lighter weight of keiko. "what the fuck? are you trying to kill me?" she said as the breath in her lung's escaped just as fast as their impact. "hmm not yet" suna replied before patting the top of her head. "get off" y/n drew out her words in annoyance, lack of oxygen finally catching up to her.

"kei, lets run into the bathroom as soon as we get up, okay?" suna whispered to keiko, getting a nod from the girl in agreement. after suna's small countdown her ran to the direction of the bathroom buy y/n was able to catch the arm of keiko, making her let out a small yelp when y/n began to attack her side's with tickling fingers.

 "kei, i told you to run" suna smiled after seeing her uncontrollably laugh from y/n's touch. y/n's hands finally left her sides, before she looked up to suna and flicked him off. suna returned her action and y/n only rolled her eye's before looking down at keiko who was eye's her laptop. "wanna stay in for the day and play video games?" y/n suggested after seeing the little girls pleading eye's meeting her own. 

"do you know how to play?" y/n asked, after opening up the device. "not really" she shook her head. "rin, can you show her how to play, i need to freshen up" y/n asked the figure who took a seat next to keiko's criss crossed one. he nodded to y/n as she made her way to the bathroom, tiredly blinking the fatigue from her eyes. 

hi lol 😎

hi lol 😎

ummm I'm sorry abt the slow burn but i just have to 😈

uhhh okay ily, sexy mfs. hope you enjoyedddd 🥵