Dont Look Back

Running though the city with all the people looking at me I run faster to get out of the crowd. I still dont know who my hunter is, all I know is they will kill me if I'm caught. I run into an alleyway and turn around to watch to see who follows me.

'No one following me yet, I'm just wasting my time. I only have so much of it left.'

I turn around to run and see her standing there holding a knife in one hand and a gun in the other.

'Why am I a part of this?!'

The answered me as she walked closer

'You've always been, ever since you left. The other two running did the same thing now I will only allow one of you to live'

I sprint for the street and dont look back. Ready to cut the corner sharp I here a bang but nothing seemed to happen. I round the corner and see everyone running in a panic. I use it to my advantage as an escape route to blend in with everyone else running. After a few minutes of running I stop to catch my breath and check if shes still hunting me or if she found a new target. After scanning the area I sit down on the sidewalk to rest for a second.

'Why is the ground so wet.'

I check and see why and see the reason for it.

'I'm bleeding! When did I get shot and where!?'

I have to try and find help somewhere.