Is This The End

I stop just outside of the safe zone with less than 10 minutes left.

'I'm done running why are you doing this Shelby.'

'It wanted to see who the best was'

I step back closer to the door and I grab the door knob.

'What happens when I walk through this door, am I going to get to live or will I die?'

'I promised whoever makes it to the safe zone would get to live.'

I walk though the door and close it behind me. I stand in a pitch black room. My eyes try to adjust but even that wouldn't help. I see the door behind me open but it doesn't light the room up any.

'Ok I made it Shelby, is it over?'

'This isn't the safe room, that's somewhere in here you just have to find it. You have less than 3 minutes now. I would hurry.'

I run through the dark trying to find it and I hear the timer beeping. I stop and stay silent.

'Times up'

I cant run for the door because I cant see where it is. I just have to fight blind. I hear footsteps approaching and I swing at the darkness only to get cut by her blade.

'Aahhh. Turn the lights on and fight me.'

'This is part of the game there are no lights here.'

I listen to the darkness and kick behind me. I hear the knife hit the ground so scramble to try and find it. I get stabbed in the back,

'Looking for this?'

I charge the direction I heard her and knock her down.

'I'm done with this game. Let me go, I dont want to kill you.'

I drag her behind me as i search for the door to leave. After much searching I find the metal door and leave.

'Are you going to keep trying to kill me Shelby?

'Yes you never made it to the finish.'

'I thought you would say something like that.'

I push her into the busy road and i turn on my music and walk away never to look back.