03

you ran away from the place with your bag but again, you left the notebook there. it didn't contained any important information was a fact so you didn't care to run back.

you finally stopped, then looked around while panting. fuck that was a give up situation. you bended down as hugged your knees, trying to get your perfect breathe.

but seriously, who was that guy?

you sat down on the ground and closed your eyes. feeling the wind finally warm your senses. you were hyped behind there and for sure, you never wanted to get into that situation again.

"taehyungie was looking so hot today morning, isn't it?" what the fuck.

you looked around and found two girls sitting on the ground, while talking about a taehyungie name boy.

who cares? boys are dangerous for your health.

you sighed and laid down on the ground. not caring about anything else. you just wanted relief now and you will get it once you are under this sky.

but soon, your phone buzzed. you sighed and took it. you picked the call up, immediately getting a scream from your sister erin, "what the list sis,, what do you want"

erin chuckled and said, "you don't have any class right now.. am i right?" "yeah, that's why i picked your call up" you answer amusingly.

"okay so i decided to have a sister hang out today,, you are gonna come right?" there it was, a sister hangout now. "i'm not gonna come but if you will pick me up then sure" with a little hum, she ended the call.

you sighed and stood up, putted your phone in the pocket and finally took entry in the building to your next class.

well, yeah, education is important.

TIME SKIP : 5:30 PM

finally leaving the University building, you started walking towards the bus stop from where you are gonna take ride to home.

sitting on the waiting seat as several busses came and went away. and soon, it was time to your bus now.

it will arrive in some minutes, so you let out a sigh. taking your phone out and texting your parents that you are gonna come home soon, to not let them put worry over you.

soon, your bus came and you hoped on it. taking a seat on the window side as you placed your head on the glass window.

its finally the end of the day and you didn't even enjoyed.

but yeah, it was expected.

your phone screen popped with a message, "already asked mom,, waiting for you at home, come soon"

it was erin, you let out a laugh and smiled. well that was it, a small moment or text which made you smile like the whole world is yours.

reaching at your bus stop which was near to your house, then walked for sometime. you finally reached home..

"aye you came back" erin said as pulled you into a hug. you smiled and hugged her back. "how was the day y/n?  your mom questioned as you responded with a small smile and

"it was great,,, teachers were great.. and some students too" not him. "imma go and get ready" they nodded and you left to your room.

TIME SKIP

wearing a simple baby pink blouse and a black jeans underneath, you and erin reached at the new opened korean restaurant.

erin parked the car in the parking lot then, both of you walked to the entry gate of restaurant.

entering inside, as the guy who was siting on the big table near the door welcomed you and erin.

"please take your seat here" the lady who lead you and erin to a table said. you and erin bowed to her then sat down. you grabbed the menu book and went through the dishes they had.
it was a new restaurant so you didn't know how their food is gonna taste but the smell of food was attracting you and the next moment you knew you and erin ordered, tteokbokki and ramen noodles.

"how was the university?" she questioned finally making you smile and answer him, "well it was good until i met a jerk.. and bam i hate him" erin let out a laugh, "feels like you met the jay-"

"sorry for bothering mam, but can you share this table with two others?" the lady questioned as you and erin looked at each other, with that you both nodded.

lady smiled and went away but soon came back with a figure, you never thought you would face.

a bad experience.

"please take your seat here" your hands stucked as you looked at the two male, one was unknown yet the other one was someone you would never imagine to face.

you turn back to erin, "do they pack stuff?" and when erin nodded, you were quick to get up and run out of the restaurant.

leaving erin and that unknown guy with questioning that "you need asylum to get admit in?"

and taehyung, who had a smirk on his face now.