35

the door bell rang and soon the footsteps sound came. the door opened with the sound as erin figure came in your sight.

a smile immediately plastered on both of your faces as the older immediately pulled you in a hug.

"i missed you" she said while tightly hugging you as you just giggled. she broke the hug as you looked at her then at her growing baby bump.

"you are looking pretty" you said as Erin smiled. erin look at your back to see taehyung who smiled at her, "oh hey taehyung" "congratulations for your pregnancy" he said as erin smiled, mumbling a thank you.

taehyung and you entered in the house. as erin closed the door. mentioning you both to sit as you and taehyung sat on the couch.

jay came from kitchen as smiled and greeted you both. "i missed you y/n, me and Erin was planing to come home today" jay said as suddenly you sighed.

'actually..." and you told them everything. they were little shock but happy that you didn't let go of taehyung.

"don't worry, you can stay here as many day possible" jay said ruffling your hairs as you smiled.

with a little more of laughs and smiles. memories and movies. the day finally came to an end.

the sun sat down and moon was on the verge of showing up. "it was nice having you here taehyung, you should come often" Erin said as taehyung smiled.

"yeah, it was actually perfect since i finally found a brother" jay said making taehyung pat his arm. "go home safely okay?" erin said as taehyung nodded.

you three went to his bike, as bid your goodbye's with the male.

getting inside the house as you greeted jay and erin a goodnight before going to guest room.

well that was not cool.

--------------------

"welcome here" the counter lady said as taehyung came inside the shop. he immediately looked around.

"oh may i know where is the snacks section?" taehyung asked as the counter lady pointed at the place where snacks were.

taehyung thanked her before making his way towards the place. a bucket in his hand as he looked around the stalls.

looking for the cups of ramen as his eyes finally landed on the red cups of noddles. smiling, he made his way towards the stall as there his shoulder bumped.

he immediately bowed down to say sorry but when he looked up, his face turned silent,

seeing your father who was glaring at him.