Rediscovering Each Other

Sexy times ahead

Atticus' POV:

"We'll be leaving tonight, sir. This place is off grid for everyone except the two superiors who showed it to us," one of the guys who's been helping us, Marc, tells me, shaking my hand. "The superiors understand that you'll want to stay, and when I called they said they'd fly your other boyfriend out here tomorrow."

"Thanks, Marc," I say as he grabs his bag. "We'll be in touch. And thanks for taking over my unit for now until I get back."

Marc nods. "The Washington unit has plenty of people there. I'm happy to keep an eye on your unit and find out who we need to arrest."

Beni and Aviana make their way down the stairs, both of them fully dressed and ready to leave. They'd told us they prefer to go back because Beni is now working with the OSIU and Aviana has been told that they collected the stolen files and she's responsible for putting them back and securing them.

"Ready?" Marc asks, and the two girls nod. "Alright. It's been a pleasure working with you, Atticus."

I nod in agreement, thanking him for all of his work as he leaves. When he's gone, I go back upstairs and find Silas inhaling the food I'd left on the nightstand for him.

"Trust me, I planned on sleeping," Silas tells me in a muffled voice because his mouth full of food. "But sleeping Silas smelled food."

I can't help but laugh as I sit down on the bed and take off the bulletproof armor I was instructed to wear. Even though I'm just taking off the heavy stuff that I don't need on, I don't miss the look of lust and hunger in Silas' eyes.

"Five days without sex is a long time," Silas says bluntly. "I'm just saying."

Well, he's not wrong.

"Finish your food," I say, taking off my shirt and pants, only leaving on my briefs. "I'm going to shower, if you want to join me..."

Silas smirks.

I don't mind having sex without one of my boyfriends here, and I know that Lincoln and Silas have both mentioned they don't care. The relationship is between three people, but there are times where only two of us are around, and it doesn't mean we are excluding one of our partners. It just means that they aren't around and we want to have sex. It's happened before when I'm not home, and I've definitely fucked Lincoln when Silas fell asleep and wasn't in the mood.

This relationship is about the three of us, but we all have our own connections and it's just as much about my personal relationship with Silas, with Lincoln, and their relationship with each other.

I turn on the shower and climb in, and a few minutes later, Silas joins me, already naked when he runs into the bathroom. It hurts to see the cuts all over his body from the warehouse, along with bruises from sleeping on a cement floor for five days.

"Stop looking so sad," Silas tells me, standing on his toes to kiss me and grab my hair in his hands. "It's kind of a turn off. Besides, the bruises and cuts don't even hurt anymore."

I hum, closing my eyes and focusing on kissing him once again so I don't have to see the horrible marks on his body.

"They're flying Lincoln out here tomorrow," I tell Silas, grabbing the shampoo and pouring some in my hand.

Silas' smile is so wide that my heart warms. "Glad to hear it," he says as I start to scrub the shampoo into his hair. "I missed you both."

"We were so worried," I tell him, pulling Silas more under the stream of water so that we can clean his hair out before I lather in some conditioner. "I... I love you, Silas."