Chapter 8.

Izuku woke up and he groaned a bit. He felt a small cramp in his neck, so he wanted to sit up.
But, he couldn't. Why not? Something was holding him down. Izuku widened his eyes and saw a hand on his back. However, the hand wasn't his...
As Izuku looked up, he saw a tired, sleeping Shinsou-kun. He grinned a bit, until he noticed where his head was.
He was laying on Shinsou's lap.
As his face lit up, he squeezed his hand, then noticing where his hand was.

SHINSOU'S LAP.

HE SQUEEZED-

Shinsou immediately woke up right after Izuku realised what he did as he quickly released his grip and hid his face in the pillow.

"I- I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T-"

Izuku got cut off as the pillow underneath his head got pulled away, making his head spin towards Shinsou's face.
Shinsou's face was red, full with embarassment. But something was off.
Two hands went towards Izuku's armpits, pulling him up onto his lap, facing Izuku's whole body towards Shinsou.

"I- H-Hitosh-"

"Shut up."

Shinsou hugged Midoriya, snuggling his own head into Izuku's chest.
Izuku was shocked at first, but calmed down and leaned into Shinsou's touch.
The two decided to stay like this until Izuku's leg was about to sleep.
Izuku stood up, moving a lot so his leg wouldn't go to sleep. He hated that feeling.
Shinsou laughed a bit at the sight, but stood up and went to prepare breakfast and coffee for him and his father.

As the two older men came downstairs, they saw two clumsy children in the kitchen. One sipping coffee, watching the other decorate pancakes.
They noticed the preserence of the large two males and waved.
Yamada and Aizawa waved back to the two small males and took a seat at the dinner table.

After the family had breakfast together, Izuku decided to go home. He wanted to open the front door until he noticed something holding him.
Izuku turned around, not expecting Shinsou so close behind him.
Before he could say anything, Shinsou quickly leaned in, giving Midoriya a kiss on the lips.
Then, as Izuku standed still, processing what had just happened, Shinsou opened the door, pushed Izuku out and closed the door.

Izuku touched his lip the whole way home. Hitoshi-kun kissed him, called him babe, Hitoshi-kun kissed him, he slept on his lap. Hitoshi-kun kissed him.
Kissed.
So Hitoshi-kun likes him?
Does he like Shinsou?
His heart was racing as he thought about it. He didn't realise he was already home.
He knocked on the door, walking into his apartment. His mother greeting him, upset because she didn't know where he was.

After Izuku explained he went to Shinsou's house and searched for the cat but then fell asleep, his mother cried a bit more, but understanding what just happened.
But still warning Izuku.

"Next time, just call me whe
you do something like this
again! It genuinly scared me..."

"I will. I'm sorry, mum."

As he went back to his room, he decided he should text Shinsou, letting him know he got home safe.

.
.

broccoli
I'm home! (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Fluff
good to know

broccoli
Thank you for the kiss
by the way. uwu

Fluff
oh stfu (-_-メ)

broccoli changed Fluff's name
to Tsundere

Tsundere changed their name
to Fluff

Fluff named broccoli's name
to bb

bb
Eye- Huh?! 😀

Fluff
hvhwixbafjdk

bb changed Fluff's name to
kitten

kitten
ffff shut up

bb
But you're like a kitten!

kitten
how so?

bb
Your hair is soft, you're
always tired, you're cute!

kitten
well thanks ig

bb
No problem! 😸

kitten
😾