Chapter 11.

ੈ✩‧₊˚☄. *. ⋆

bb
WHERE ARE YOUU

bb
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQ
RSTUVWXYZ

bb
BABEEE WHERE ARE
YOUUUU

bb
whhuuuhhAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AA

kitten
im here

bb
FINALY

bb
I'm in front of your
houseeee

kitten
wait u actually agreed
on the 07:30 HDCJSJDH

bb
Shut up, I just want my
kisses >:(

kitten
yeah yeah sure

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

Izuku was in front of Hitoshi's house in his UA outfit and yellow backpack, staring at the green front door.
Soon, the green door opened with a purple-haired, tired male behind it. The male walked over to the greenette and kissed his forehead.

"G'morning, Izu."

"Goodmorning!!"
The short greenette yelled, hopping the way to their new school.

"I can't wait to see who is in my class!"

"Probably alot of overrated hero-wannabe's."

"Aw, c'mon! I bet they're all really cool. I could maybe even take notes!"

"Mhm."
The taller male wasn't listening at all. He didn't care much what the short one said, at all. He was more focused on the tone of the voice, how it sounded.
It sounded a bit high-pitched, but that's what made the voice so calming and cute. And his body, it was a bit fenimine, but it also looked really strong. You could almost see the abs through his UA uniform.

"Sh-Shinsou-kun? Don't look there! Are you even listening? Are you thinking about dirty stuff? SHINSOU??"

Even though the smaller male yelled his lungs out, the older male didn't snap out of his thoughts until he got a hit on the back of his head.

"Ow! What was-"
Before he could finish his sentence, he realised it was the pomeranian.

"Oh. You."

"You."

"How'd you even get into UA as a bully?"

"HOW'D AN EXTRA LIKE YOU EVEN GET IN? DID YOU BRAINWASH THE STAFF?"

"How'd you even get in screaming like that? Did you threaten the principal?"

"SHUT UP! I'M JUST STRONG, UNLIKE YOU! YOU LOOK LIKE YOU DIDN'T KNOW SLEEPING WAS A THING SINCE YOU WERE BORN!"

The two argued with eachother before they both got slapped on the cheek.

"S-stop fighting!"

"Tsk! Whatever."
Bakugou walked together with the two lovebirds to school. They got early, and it seemed like the two childhood friends had the same classroom.