Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Pleasure seeing you here, Stacy." The scary man, also known as Luciano, said with a tiny smirk.

Wait a minute.......they know each other?!

Stacy's eyes were wide as pin balls. She dig around in her purse, her eyes on Luciano and his men. She pulled out a pistol and dropped her purse on the floor, pointing it straight at Luciano.

I stared at her in shock. She carries around a gun? She knows how to use one? What on earth is going on here?!

"Let the girl go, Luciano." Stacy spat, her finger on the trigger.

Suddenly, the skinny one pointed a gun towards her and Dante pointed one on my throat. I stopped breathing, glancing down at the gun. Stacy moved her gun towards Dante.

"Not until Jorge gives me what I want!" Luciano barked and I jumped at the tone of his voice.

"Let her go and I'll get him to talk to you." Stacy gave me a reassuring look as if to calm me but I was far from calmed.

"Hmmm...." He pretended to be thinking, "No. I demand to see him! I'll give you the girl when he gives me the coke or my money back!"

My attention went to Luciano. Coke?

"What do you mean by 'coke'?" I quietly asked. I was hoping he means the drink.

I can tell he was surprised when I spoke. A smirk appeared on his lips and his eyes darkened.

"Didn't daddy tell you? He-"

Stacy interrupted him, "She doesn't need to know."

Now I was more curious.

"Be quiet, woman." He hissed towards Stacy's direction. "Marco, grab her."

The skinny one, also known as Marco, took a step towards her. Stacy position her gun towards him.

"Take one step closer and I'll shoot." Her eyes turned into slits as she took a step back when Marco came closer to her.

"Shoot me and the girl dies." He chuckled. I gulped when Dante pressed the gun harder on my throat.

Stacy flickered her eyes towards me and in her eyes, she had a sorry look. Oh please don't tell me....

I yelped when I heard a gun shot and squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for Dante to shoot me.

"Stupid girl." I heard Luciano laugh.

When I felt that Dante wasn't going to shoot me, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Marco holding onto Stacy with his gun pointed at her temple. She struggled to get out of his hold. I stared at the ground and saw a bullet shot. She missed.

"She would've saved her life and have you killed. Such a friend you have." He chuckled darkly. "What a loyal assistant Jorge has.....What would of Jorge think if he found out his daughter is dead because his loyal assistant didn't save her?"

Stacy glared at him and attempted to move closer to him. "Shut up, you fool."

All Luciano did was laugh obviously finding this funny.

Stacy's face fell when she saw the look on my face. I wouldn't blame her if she wanted to save her life. I'm sure everyone would of done that if they were in her position. I just couldn't believe I could of died if Stacy didn't missed.

Luciano turned to me and he has the same smirk on his face. He stared deeply in my eyes and wiped the tear that fell out of my eye. I moved my head, to try to get away from his touch, but all he did is grab my chin to keep my still.