PROLOGUE

Just as I closed the refrigerator's door,and turned,a shriek left my mouth, seeing him standing so close to me.

I am already shaken after seeing the stunt he pulled in the woods. How can someone be so powerful? absolutely not normal,I tried to put on my fake bravery face "what are you doing here? I told you I don't want to talk! " 

"Anaïs,you have to listen, please try to understand" 

oh god why can't he understand ,I don't want to do anything with him. He scared the shit out of me. I take deep breaths to calm my nerves and then replied "No,I won't" 

"Ana-" Now this angered me. Why can't he just understand such a simple thing, that I don't want to listen to anything. 

I cut him in the middle "What Anaïs, leave before I call the cops! "

 . His face turned stone hard, eyes started having red lines at the corner. I can literally see imaginary smoke coming out of his nose and ears. 

he took a step forward and I took a step back, stuck by the refrigerator, looking dead into my eyes,

I don't know how my breathing turned heavy. Our chests are moving in sync. taking a huge gulp of air he comes closer to me. 

there's no place for air to pass in between us. I gathered some courage and just about to shout at him to move back but he put his index finger on my lips slightly pressing them but not painfully only firmly "uh huh not a single word Anaïs. Fine, I am done. you like it the hard way, then that's what you are going to get!" 

I tried to move his hand from my lips but he's so strong. his single finger didn't even shake with my whole hand. 

What is he made of steel? I don't want to know what he is planning to do with me "you know usually, I don't give a fuck about others except my family. If there's someone else in your place ,he would have been dead by now! " he stated in his deadly calm voice. 

Sweat starts dripping off my forehead "but you my love,you are in for a whole lot of surprises or we can say shocks in your case, prepare yourself , it's not going to be easy for you! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All rights reserved to me @Unfilteredshots

Everything I write in this book is purely based on my imagination,as it's a paranormal romance book ,if something matches with the real life 'date, event, place' it would be coincidental,no offence to anybody!

Please enjoy my book,give it a star and comment if you like it!

Thank you very much...