PETRIFIED

Previously on till eternity~

But I just don't understand the anxiousness of my heart.

I smile at the thought and look at the buildings passing us as we are getting nearer to our home with each passing second.

Finally, I am back and at home with my family. New Beginning is waiting ahead for me. I am excited for this turn of my life. But one thing is sure I'll ace it.

•••

Just when I went at the back to pick up my luggage

Just when I went at the back to pick up my luggage. A sudden women lands on me. Horrified shriek left my mouth. I am terrified. What is this woman doing.

"You sh....shoo... Shouldn't have co...com... Come back. Now HE WILL TAKE YOU. THEY'LL POSSESS YOU TOO. GO.....GO... AWAY. TILL YOU HAVE TIME. JUST GO AWAY!!!!!!"

"Daaaadddd......." I shouts, whereas mom and dad is trying to push her off of me.

But this insane women isn't ready to let go. Tears form my eyes looking at her catastrophic form. Her hairs are messed in several unsolvable knots. Dirt smell radiates off her. Her face is covered in mud. Clothes torn up from here and there. I feel pity for her too. But.....

She's continuously repeating "Go away. Go away." What is she saying? Who is she talking about? Why I feel a dull ache in my heart right now?

My body is shivering due to unknown emotions. I feel my vision getting hazy. And there I blacked out with the last image of that women pestering me to leave.

•••

I stir lazily, carefully flutter my eyes open with two-three lazy attempts. I am able finally see my surroundings. Past memory came back like a bolt.

The women. Her warning. And who was that, she was warning me about. I need answers! What's going around me.

One thing I know for sure is...

I need answers!

I sat up on my old bed. I am in my room. My childhood went by in this room. Everything is still almost the same. Ahhhh I feel content to be back. My head turn towards the door. Mom peek through a little to check on me.

I smile at her. Opening my arms wide, I welcome her inside. I instantly jog towards me, engulf me in a bear hug. I have so many questions to ask.

"Mom--" I just opened my mouth but she shut me up.

"I know. I know. You have a lot to ask. Just for your father, ohkay." I could only nod in confusion. I am still not used to how they understand my feelings this easily.

TILL ETERNITYOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara