05, ʀᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

Real life

Olivia greeted her friends as the walked into her house for the release party, she was so excited especially for everyone to her her new single.

"Olivia" she heard and turned around to see Kendall, Bella, and Gigi.

Olivia ran over to the three and gave them hugs "thank you so much for coming" she smiled at them.

"Of course we wouldn't miss it" Bella said.

Maxine and Griffin seen Harry, Mitch, and Camille all walk in together. Maxine and Griffin ran over to Olivia.

"They're here" Maxine said and pointed towards the door.

Griffin squealed and clapped In excitement "Drama" he said as he watched Olivia walk over to them.

"Mitch" she smiled pulling him into a hug.

Mitch looked at her "I'm proud of you great song by the way" he told her.

"Thank you" Olivia smiled and looked at Harry and Camille who was attached to his arm.

Olivia's smile dropped slightly "Hey Harry glad you could make it" she said awkwardly not knowing what to do.

So she raised her fist and gave him a fist bump which she cringed at as she felt his cold rings hit her knuckles.

"I'm Camille" she introduced herself.

Olivia turned her head to the side "Nice to meet you but I should go start the the video hope you like it" she smirked.

Olivia walked to the living room where the projector is and had Griffin announce it.

"Alright everyone listed up" he yelled getting everyone's attention "We are going to play the music video now" he smiled at the crowd and hit play on the projector.

As the beat of Deja Vu started Olivia made eye contact with Harry, Harry knows what this song is about he's not dumb but he doesn't mind it

"Car rides to Malibu"
the song starts and Olivia smirked as Camille's face hit realization that this song was about her as well.

"And trading jackets laughing about how small it looks on you"
Harry looks at Olivia with a small smile as he remembered them always trading jackets, sweaters, and cardigans etc.

"Being annoying singing in harmony"
"I bet she's bragging to all her friends saying your so unique"
"So when you gonna tell her that we did that to she things it special but it's all reused that was our place I found it first I made the jokes you tell to her when she's with you do you get Deja Vu when she's with you? Do you get Deja Vu? Do you get Deja Vu"