25, ʏᴇᴀ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ

A/n:this book is heading to end in about 4-5 chapters

Real life, Instagram story, Instagram

(Narrative!)

Olivia, Harry, Griffin, Niall, and Maxine all went out for drinks. Olivia was a little mad that Niall wouldn't grow the balls to ask Maxine out himself but she would never turn up a chance to party.

"I'm gonna find me a hot guy to hook up" Griffin said as the all sat a table.

"Just don't get kidnapped" Olivia laughed.

Griffin took a sip of his drink "If I do hopefully Spencer Reid will save me" he said as he glanced at the people dancing.

Suddenly a tall guy came up to the table and looked at everyone then turned his attention to Griffin "Would you like to dance" he asked holding his hand out for Griffin to take.

Olivia looked at Harry and rose a brow.

"Hell yes" Griffin yelled grabbing the guys hand and going to the dance floor.

"Then there were four" Maxine commented.

Harry shook his head "There's about to be two because Olivia and I are going to go dance" he said standing up.

"Wait" Niall said grabbing Olivia's arm and dragging her to the corner of the bar.

Olivia huffed and pried off his grip "What" she said.

"How am I supposed to talk to Maxine alone I get all flustered" he asked.

Olivia patted his shoulder "This is all you bud, I believe you can do this" she said.

Olivia walked over to Harry and dragged him on to try dance floor when the familiar tune of toxic started to play.

As Harry and Olivia were dancing they noticed Niall and Maxine making out on the dance floor.

"Finally" Olivia breathed out.

Harry laughed "Yea finally".

(Olivia Hudson has posted on her story!)
close friends

(Olivia Hudson has posted on her story!)close friends

-E!News

liked by annetwist, gemmastyles, and 890,456 others

E!News: Harry Styles and Olivia Hudson seen kissing outside a bar!
(A/n: pretend it's them I'm to lazy to make edits or Manips)

view all comments

username: oh

username: my ship period

username: Harry should have better standards then Olivia

username: so much for respecting people's privacy

username: they never last anyways

username: she doesn't deserve him I do

username: Harry would not like this comment section

A/n: probably one of my favorite chapters