"She's like me yknow.."

{(idk if this is fluff or not so yea)💙😺=eraserdust! Keep that in mind,,, concept: Aizawa gets a surprise visitor one night, and eri happens to be awake and sees said visitor and they get along well, maybe too well?}

Aizawa smiled softly as he was listening to the rambling Eri was doing. They went to his house after buying food for dinner, and Eri of course bought a black cat cookie and told Aizawa it was his present for after dinner. The small interaction was enough to make Aizawa love this small child even more. 

Aizawa grabbed the three bags and went to the door of his house, fumbling with his keys before he finally unlocked the door. The two walked inside. Eri went to her Room as Aizawa went to the kitchen to start cooking dinner for the two. Until a few minutes..

Eri came downstairs and tugged at Aizawas shirt, he looked down at her to see what's wrong

 "There's a strange guy in my room, but he looks pretty so can I play with him??" She asked out of pure curiousity. Aizawa, thinking it was an imaginary friend, smiled and patted her head 

 "Sure kiddo, have fun"

With that Eri went back to her room.

-----

When Aizawa was done with his cooking he went upstairs to get eri, but slowed his walking when he heard Eris giggles, and another voice. Someone else really was in the house, was it someone he knew? He stalked closer to the door, listening.

Inside the room sat Tomura Shigaraki, a highly dangerous villain, but he was playing with Eri? 

 "I have a question" Eri perked up when she saw the way Shiggy picked up things. He hummed a small response as he reached up and took the hand off his face, setting it down gently beside him. His hair keeping his face covered except for his lips, which he didn't mind. 

 "How come you hold things wrong?"

 Shit. He wasn't ready for that. He took a moment to collect his thoughts before he started talking. "Well.. You see I have a dangerous quirk and since I was uh.. Forgotten by hero's at your age I never learned to control it.. If all five fingers touch anything it'll start to decay and become not pretty" he said as he looked at her, moving his hair a little. "It also makes me.. Look not pretty." His gaze dropped and he looked away. Eri got up and sat closer to him. 

 "Dad could help you! I'm sure he would, you just have to approach him from a special angle.. Hmm.. Oh! Stay here! I'll be right back" 

Eri jumped up and went to the door and opened it to see Aizawa standing there. Aizawa, looked at her then at Shiggy. Then he sighed. "Why is he here?" He asked softly, like he only wanted Eri to hear.

 "You said I could play with him, but now you gotta talk to him!"

 Aizawa, having heard everything from behind the door, didn't want upset this little girl, but he didn't wanna be around a villain either, and definitely not one that had hurt his students. He looked down on eri and sighed softly to himself before picking him up and looking at Shiggy. "I made food, come eat you're skinny.." He muttered as he started to walk away. Then he looked at Eri, "I'll talk to him after dinner and after you're in bed okay?" He said as he patted her head. She smiled and nodded. 

--

Shiggy barely ate anything, he mostly talked to Eri and took small bites when she demanded that he eat. It satisfied her just enough to start talking again, Aizawa joined in a few times, but he was mostly taken back by how.. Civil.. This villain could be.

 "Shiggy!"

 "Yea.?" he said as he looked up at eri, tilting his head in a way that would make his hair move from his eyes so he got a clearer view. 

 "Whats you're favorite things?"

 Shiggy hummed for a moment like he was thinking. Then he smiled and Looked at the small girl. "Don't laugh but.. I really like hello kitty bandaids.. My friend himiko gets them alot and its like a comfort thing from her, every time I get hurt she always gives me one and puts it over the actual bandage, she's cool.." He paused for a moment then smiled a bit more. "I also really like this stuffed animal she got me, it was a blue bear with fuzzy hair, I named him Mr.Snuggles because he's soft and pretty"

Eri giggles and hugged onto Shiggy. Shiggy was stunned for a moment, and carefully hugged her back, keeping a pinkie up. Aizawa gave a soft smile, then slapped his hands softly. "Alright Eri, bedtime little one, c'mon let's go" he said as he stood up, picking up the little girl. 

----

Shiggy Sat carefully on the couch, and Looked at aizawa. "Shes like me yknow.."

"Don't you dare compare my daughter to you."

Shiggy made a tch sound then looked away. They both sat there in the silence for a long moment. Then Shiggy stood and started to walk for the door. 

"Stay.." Aizawa muttered as he grabbed his wrist carefully, then pulled him down back on the couch. Shiggy just nodded and said nothing. 

Aizawa sighed quietly. Then he looked at Shiggy, "so.. Hello kitty bandaids?" He said, trying to start a small conversation

"mhm.. I really like cats and I like my family.."

"the villians?"

"Yes. Eraser. The villains." Shiggy hissed under his breath. Then he sighed. "Not sure if you noticed but we're not all bad.. We all were just misunderstood eraser.. But you heros wouldn't get it.." 

Aizawa shrugged, but he agreed. He didn't get it, but he wanted to at least.

Aizawa then looked at Shiggy and patted his head. 

"So.. You like her then yea? She sure seems to like you.." 

" yea.. Eri really is cool.. " 

(Hhhhh first chapter! Anyways no spell checks lol but anyways hiii, kay, byyeee)