Part 22

Happy ji stop his taxi and grab Shyam out and pour water on him from his water bottle and refill from water tap and pour again like that he pour 5 bottle of water on him and pull the cloth from his mouth. He remove salt from Shyam's body.

Happy ji said "if you said Khushi betiya name to anyone even your family then Laxmi Nagar's people can do anything for their Khushi betiya remember that. Not even Raizada's save you from us. Get in."

Shyam sit in the taxi and happy ji drove to hospital. 

Happy ji ask him to get out from his taxi and give reminder of what he said earlier.

Shyam entered in to hospital and ask for doctor. By saw his condition doctor ask what happen he said that some thugs beat him. He is scared to tell them that he is beaten by a girl and group of people.

Doctor ask him to contact his family.

He said please you do your treatment. I will call them after. He give excuse that his grandmother will not take this new well. He is scared that by listening this if something happen to her he can't bear that.

Doctor believe on his lie.

Shyam said don't worry I will pay my bills.

Doctor start treatment.

Whereas Khushi ask the aunties to stop. What she saw crying women with not a single drop of blood.

Khushi ask Kamala aunty "aunty I have to go with babuji. Can you help them in marriage preparation. I don't want babuji to be sad for not giving Payal jiji her dream wedding. Most of the things is done but you are elder to me you know more about marriage things. Raizadas already appointed people for help but still I request you to look into preparation in my absence."

Kamala aunty " Don't worry beta Payal is not only Shashi Ji's daughter but she is like our daughter we will not let him down. Whatever they do we can't let any kind of problem in Payal marriage. You go and come soon."

Khushi look at Payal and she really loved her but after what she saw she can't forget. Then also she can't let her babuji's  pride hurt. 

Khushi saw happy ji and ask about Shyam. He said she need not to worry about him.

She collect all the things which is needed. She reach in living room where she saw Gupta's sat on the chair and moaning in pain. Payal is looking at wall, it's look like she is in some deep thought.

Khushi make them aware her presence. By looking at her they stand with fear but Payal eyes held something which is gone in a second.

Khushi said "we wil come before marriage. I take care of the preparation, you go with the rituals and rest is taken care by event manager which I hired for Payal's marriage."

By saying this she move out and turn "don't try to contact your Shyam ji otherwise I will burn you in hell."

Khushi call Arnavji and said she is going to stay at Aman's house.

Arnav ask her to wait he will send Dev to pick her. In a few minutes Dev come. 

Dev said "Khushi get in the car."

She sit and ask you come soon bhai.

Dev " Khushi put the seat belt first when you seat in car. And for your question I am coming to pick you before ASR call me."

Payal saw all this from window of her room.

Payal thought "who is in the car. It's not ASR car but Khushi know him sure that is why she go with the person. I wish I could saw the number of the car that will help me to find who is helping Khushi."

Payal enter into living room and saw that her Amma and buaji is moaning in pain and crusing Khushi and those women who is behind the pain to them.

Payal ask "Amma and buaji why are you making mountain out of mole. They just pull your hair but you both are behaving like you got beating like Shyam."

Madhumati shouted " you think we are doing drama. You don't know what they did then shut up."

Garima " jiji why are you shouting on Payal, it's not her fault. Payal they give us worse pain which we can't tell anyone."

Payal " Amma what they did."

Garima " Payal they hurt us there which we can't explain."

Payal ask again.

Madhumati shouted "you want to know what they did. Then listen they pinched us on our body so hard." She doesn't know how to explain what they did to them to Payal.

She said "after marriage you will know what pain we feel out of that pinching. We can't prepare food because we can't move our hand without pain."

Payal said " I am tired, today Khushi is not here I am going to sleep in my room. You can do whatever you want."

Payal went to her room and lock the door. She look at the time it's show 8:15 pm. She thought "I have to wait for call. Let me drop a message." She type a message and send it.

Whereas Khushi reached Aman's house. She ask " bhai are you going or cone with me."

Dev said "Khushi I am coming with you."

By saying this he park the car and both went to lift.

Dev "Khushi I want to spend time with you but look at my luck when I thought after telling you truth I will pampered you and live with you. Now you are going and after your marriage ASR won't allow me to take you with me. Now he is so possessive, don't know how he will be after marriage. I am warning you he is really possessive about you, so you should be careful. If you find that he hurt you just give me a call I will take care of him." By saying this he caresses her in affection.

Till then they reach to Aman's floor.

After eating their dinner Aman, Dev and Khushi stay in hall by making space to sleep. They talk anything which comes in their mind. Aman told her how much he missed her on every occasion and how he feel pull towards during her days in AR. Whereas Dev told her one part is happy and another part is sad that he missed so much. He also tell her that he is planning to take revenge from Garima for what she did to them. Khushi told them about her life till now.

Like that they talk whole night want to compensate the lost time. They know in few hours Khushi will go for her dream. 

They come to agreement that Khushi will call Aman as bhaiya, Dev as bhai and Aman's mother as aunty.

Aman call her bunny like childhood.

Dev call her Khush and Aman as bro.

Whereas in Shantivan

Everyone sleep after eating their food. 

NK did his packing.

Arnav has to drop him at airport where Khushi come with rest. He want to meet her before she left for Marwar. They are going by ASR private jet because that help them to stay away from others eyes.

They all decide that they board the flight at 6 am. It's early and safe.

ASR make special arrangements for Khushi which she will know after she reached Marwar. 

Khushi's bodyguard stay in Delhi to keep eye of Guptas.

Everyone reach Marwar by noon. Arnav's sisters accompanied with their children with Khushi. There husband come with ASR. 

After sending of them ASR went to his penthouse along with Dev and Chirag. They are waiting for Shakti.