Part 24

ASR "Khushi will be the only woman in my life and no one can take her place. She will be my wife only. And Dev Jiju is saying true but in my case love happen once. Khushi is not any woman but my soulmate, a person has only one soulmate. So next time don't make fun of our relation."

Dev smile by listening the ASR. He know what he said hurt him and now he is angry with him but he is happy for his sister.

Shakti and Chirag saw him smiling they know he is just testing ASR.

Arnav is sad after what Dev said and right now only one person can clam him down that is his Khushi but she is in Marwar.

ASR got a message. By reading the message he frowned. 

He move to other side of room to call him.

ASR "Rajeev what was the message."

Rajeev "ASR I saw Payal get into the car with someone. You will be shocked by knowing whom she go."

ASR " who"

Rajeev "ASR do you remember Karan."

ASR "Karan. I don't know this name feel familer. Oh shit don't tell me you are talking about the Karan Malhotra."

Rajeev " yes I am talking about same. The journalist Karan Malhotra whose father Inderjeet Malhotra was judge in Allahabad High court."

ASR " yes he resigned on medical condition. But what Payal has to do with this Karan."

Rajeev " I don't know ASR this Payal is not what we thought. I am sure there is more which we didn't know about her. I will try to find more and whatever I got I will let you know."

ASR " keep updating me and make sure you have eyes on her 24*7."

After giving instructions he cut the call. He come and sit with others. 

Shakti ask is everything alright.

ASR said "it's Rajeev call. He saw Payal going in a car with Karan Malhotra."

Dev " who Karan Malhotra."

ASR "he is son of the Allahabad High court judge whose resigned few years back due health issue. He is one of the prominent judge. He is known for his decision on sensetive issues."

Chirag " you are telling about judge Inderjeet Malhotra."

ASR " yes. Do you know him."

Chirag "I was in Lucknow for some investigation that time I got the news of his being hospitalized because of heart attack. His daughter was brutally raped and her body found near red light area of Lucknow. One of my friend is investigated this case. He got this news which is the reason for his heart attack and reason behind his resignation. I was there when he come to hospital to see his daughter then only he got heart attack by saw her body. His daughter case file is closed with the punishment given to some local rowdies. But he said his daughter didn't get justice after her father being judge who gave justice to other, then how can he served the post after the injustice happen to his daughter. I got news that they are here in Delhi."

Dev " I didn't get what are relation between Payal Gupta and Karan Malhotra."

Chirag "I think there is something which we can't see."

Shakti " Payal is the girl who is happen to be Neeti's best friend. Neeti was daughter of Inderjeet Malhotra."

Everyone is shocked by listening this.

ASR "Jiju how do you know."

Shakti "Karan was my batch mate in Dehradun school, where we 5 friends share same room in hostel. It's school which is in cant area of army. After our 12 we lost contact. I saw a photo with him in which his sisters tie Rakhi on his hand. I ask him then only he said about them. When you are discussing about them then only I remember all those incident. I always find Payal somewhat familiar but can't put my finger how. But now only I know I saw her in that photo. After getting news about his sister and father I try to reach them but couldn't. This incident happened 6 years back I think."

Chirag " you are right Shakti it happen around 6 years back. But are you sure Payal is related to her."

Shakti " bhai I am sure she is the same girl whom I saw in that photo. Even Karan told me their name also."

ASR "we have to find out what is going with them."

ASR "Jiju can you get that files copy from your department. I want to know the details of the case."

Dev "I don't know why peoples around us are so secretive."

ASR " tomorrow morning I am going to Marwar. Please try to find about them. I don't want Akash to be hurt because I know he really love Payal. He never do any harm to me but currently he is under Anjali's influence. I can't think bad about him."

Shakti "Arnav I think we should go to office."

Dev " I will come late. I already intimate the HR department."

Shakti " Arnav then we both get going."

ASR said bye to Chirag and Dev

ASR is driving while Shakti sat on passenger seat.

ASR "Jiju did you found anything about him."

Shakti " no Arnav till now I just got to know that he was born on August 26 in civil hospital Delhi. I need time to track him down. You don't worry we will found about him soon. Did you told this anyone."

ASR " no Jiju I didn't told about this to anyone. Jiju other than Chacha ji , you and me who know about him."

Shakti " Arnav no one apart from us know. I have feeling that what today we found is somewhere linked to Jhas."

ASR " why Jiju. Do you know something which we don't know."

Shakti " Arnav while I was investigating about Shyam I got to know that he lures many women and girls to marry him and sold them. He is running a sex racket which none find till now. And he is using Raizada's name also."

ASR " what. How can we didn't found about this till now."

Shakti " he is selling girls to foreign countries and high profile people in India."

Shakti " he has quite good contact. I don't know what to do. Arnav I didn't told there how I know Neeti case."

ASR " Jiju. What do you mean by this."

He stop the car in desert area.

Shakti " Shyam had deal with a foreign client to sell him a particular girl."

ASR don't know why he feel what he is going to hear is not what he want to hear.

Shakti look at Arnav and know what he is going to say is not except by him. It will burn him.

Shakti "the girl is none other than Khushi. It's Khushi who is the traget of Shyam. If she didn't found the by now where she is we can't imagine."

ASR fist his hand and tightly shut his eyes to control his beast.

Shakti "Arnav Neeti's rape and murder is done by Shyam. And I got to know that Neeti know something which he didn't want to come in light. I don't know why I feel she didn't die like this. Her death had more mystery which I have to find."

ASR open his eyes and said " Jiju you work on this. I will find about the illegitimate son of Ratna Malik. Jiju I want you to find everything as soon as possible."

Shakti " thanks Arnav you say what I want to ask you. I will dig out every truth."

Shakti " forget all these I think you should think what Chirag bhai said earlier."

ASR " Jiju yesterday also I planned everything. Today I got our wedding dress from my team. I will fly by midnight to my Khushi."

Shakti " I am happy for you Arnav. After your marriage I have to tell you something."

ASR " Jiju something serious."

Shakti " no there is nothing serious. Its just that I want to talk to you something. Don't worry we will talk after your marriage. You should forget all this for a while, just enjoy this pre and post wedding things."