╎1╎

For 24 years, I lived as Yukie Aisawa but died by drowning in a lake on my way home. I was happy that I can finally fulfill my dream of being a teacher only sadly died before achieving it.

I wake up in an unfamiliar room and found out I had been reborn in a magical world filled with magic.

Look's like the gods had given me a second chance to live.

I was born into a powerful noble family, the Reosian family as Eira Reosian.

The Reosian family has the highest rank in the empire, Archduke, and is notorious for their powerful magic skill, intelligence, and looks. And I am not an exception to it.

(A/N: I realized I made a mistake on the title)

I was born with white hair that I got from my dear mother and blueish gray eye color from my paternal grandfather, I have rather soft pale skin, a small slim nose, and pink pouty lips.

I was easily mistaken as an angel to my family and servants.

I almost believed I was an angel because of how they all told me. But it was a very illogical thing to think about.

Being a genius in my past life, I was also called the genius in the empire.

When I was 6 I was dubbed 'The Little Angel' or 'The White Lily' by the imperial family after meeting me for the first and maybe last time.

Since then my family had been not allowed me to go outside nor debut. If I wanna go outside I have to use a veil that was attached to a hat. Well, it doesn't bother me.

After a year, I learn that I was in an otome game world and been reborn into a no-name mob character. Since the game had nothing to with me, why don't I pursuit my unfulfilled dream to become a teacher?

===