╎25╎

|A/N: *Jumping out of coffin* Helloooo, hellooo, I'm back, what's this? A new chapter? Omagod, it is a new chapter.

Enjooyyyyyy ヾ(๑ゝڡ◕๑)ノ⌒★|

In the evening, within a bustling café resonating with the gentle murmur of conversations and the melodious clinking of cups and saucers, the alluring fragrance of freshly brewed coffee permeated the air, accompanied by the tantalizing aroma of various delicacies. Soft, mellow tunes played discreetly in the background, crafting a tranquil ambiance that provided the ideal backdrop for relaxation and connection.

In the corner of the cafe sat a youth exuding an air of elegance. He wore a white oversized turtleneck sweater that enveloped him in comfort and style. The soft fabric draped over his slender frame, accentuating his graceful presence. The sweater's loose fit added a touch of effortless charm to his attire.

Paired with the sweater, the youth wore light grey pants that hugged his long, thin legs perfectly. The pants were tailored impeccably, elongating his silhouette and adding a touch of sophistication to his ensemble.

The warm rays of the setting sun streamed through the window, casting a golden glow upon the youth's light brown hair. As they sat near the window, their hair seemed to capture the essence of the sun's radiant hues, creating a mesmerizing display of warmth and light.

The enchanting youth was none other than Eira.

Right now, Eira is at a cafe, sipping on his chocolate milkshake while awaiting Cayden's arrival. Resting his chin upon his palm, what felt like mere minutes passed until the distinct sound of approaching footsteps reached Eira, accompanied by a familiar, slightly rough voice.

"Sorry for the wait Mr. E."

Eira lowered his hand and turned to face Cayden. And saw Cayden, wearing his signature style,

Black.

All black.

From head to toe, black.

Cayden donned a sleek black polo shirt that snugly embraced his athletic frame, with casually rolled-up sleeves that revealed his muscular arms. Paired with perfectly fitted black pants, they accentuated his tall, well-proportioned physique.

In his hand, carrying a black suit jacket, a stylish addition to his ensemble. As he stood there, the jacket hung casually from his arm, adding a touch of formality.

His hair was meticulously coaxed to one side, highlighting his distinctive features and directing the eye to his chiseled jawline and entrancing gaze. His entire attire exudes a feeling of coldness and aloofness.

Handsome might have been the thought that flitted across Eira's mind, but he couldn't suppress a small pout at Cayden's persistent choice of black attire. 'Is black the only color he owns?' he wondered silently.

"No, I didn't wait long, Mr. Cayden," he replied, a hint of disappointment in his voice.

Cayden arched an eyebrow, noticing Eira's change in mood. He draped the suit jacket over the back of his chair before taking his seat. "What's wrong?" he inquired.

"Nothing." Answered Eira, slurping his chocolate milkshake.

Cayden nodded, still puzzled by Eira's behavior, but decided to let it be. He skimmed over the menu before signaling the waiter to take his order. Soon, a waiter arrived to jot down Cayden's request: three shots of espresso and some pastries to go. With that, the waiter departed.

"3 shots? Aren't one already very bitter?" Eira questioned, shaking his head in disapproval. "I can't fathom how you can drink those," he remarked as he took a bite of his Sachertorte.