"𝙳-𝚍𝚊𝚍! 𝚂-𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚑-𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚜!"

IRL WON- SOOO YEAHHH- MIGHT WRIGHT BOUT A ABUIVE PHIL IN THE FUTURE, BUT FOR NOW IT MAY WAIT- 
____________________________________

        // TW // abuse, swearing, yelling // TW //
____________________________________

Tommy's pov ( third person )
________________________

I was laying in a buddle of my own blood. Bruises and cuts all over my skinny and lanky body.

To be precise, I was laying in my room on the floor. I know the blood on the carpet wasn't gonna wash out easy, but might as well try.

Well I was laying in my blood because of my father, who went on the down hill when he found out my mum cheated on him.

I mean, it was pretty sad, and I know that a normal child doesn't go trough this. But I had others who "cared" about me. My internet friends!

Some of their names are:
Tubbo
Wilbur
Technoblade
Philza
Puffy
Awsamdude
Ranboo
Jack

Etc.... etc....

They we're all so nice, or at least acted nice. Don't know if they really care, but I can understand if they don't.

When I finally snap out of my thoughts, I realized that I had to stream in about 20 minutes. I slowly start to stand up, immediately getting waves of pain trough my body at once.

I struggle to make it to my bathroom, but finally reach the door, locking it and putting the shower on.

When is step in, I can feel the hot water going against my bruises and cuts, which hurt a little. I grab the soap and slowly starts to clean the cuts on my arm, my left to be precise.

About 5 minutes later, I was done with my shower, and put on a oversized hoodie and some black sweats. I struggle with the socks, but eventually get them on.

I was very lucky, because my so called "father" was out partying, and wouldn't come back in about 5 hours. So I took the 5 minutes that was left of the time before stream to eat something.

My father had a special "diet" for me, and oh my it was horrible. So this was a perfect time to get something from our fridge.

I open the doors, and get a cold breeze against my face. I see some apples, 1 carton of milk and some bacon. ( oH nO- tEcHnObLaDe-?!?! )

I decide to take one of the apples with me, and with that I close the fridge. I walk up the stairs, and go into my room, locking it. I pull up the stream tab, and click start stream.

"WHAT IS UP CHAT?!" I yell, getting some pog's and me gusta's. I chuckled, giving a smirk.

"Ok guys, today we are doing a Q&A, and yes, it will be a random fan from the discord". I explain, getting a lot of "poggers" and "pogchamp's".

I start with the Q&A, a lot of the questions being funny or just pretty boring. I was about to end stream until I saw Wilbur in the line. I pull him in to the call, chat spamming L's and HAHA.

"ELLO WILBAH- ONE QUESTION GO!"

"Are you doing ok, Tommy?"

I was kinda shocked at the question, but decided that it would be the best to lie.

"WHY WOULNT I BE BIG MAN?!"

"Maybe because you have a huge bruise on the right side of your face".

What?! How could he see it?! I thought I covered it- oh no- I forgot the foundation.... I'm a complete idiot.

Everything just stopped, and I could feel myself losing consciousness.

The only thing I hear before I go unconscious is Wilbur screaming my name trough the vc.
___________________________________

Started: 22:55 pm
Finished: 23:17 pm

———————————————————————————

ELLO! Hope you enjoyed this shit of a story, and sorry that it was short! BTW, y'all want a pt 2?

( Word count: 607 )
____________________________________