𝙳-𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖...?

( Blind Au!<3 )
____________________________________

Tommy's pov ( first person )
______________________

I was going on a walk trough my exile home, stopping by some flowers, laying down in them and looking at the big bright blue sky.

It was almost like my eyes, but they had lost their color a long time ago, "sadly".

Dream was going to come any second, I just had the feeling of his violent aura. I never really felt safe around him, ya know?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But today something very unexpected happened. Something I could never have guessed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I yelp at the sudden contact, someone touching me on my shoulder.

I look towards the physical touch, and see dream with his ugly ass mask. He lends me his hand, so I can stand up.

I grab his hand, and get up from the flower Feld.

- Tommy all the stuff in the hole. Dream said, his voice cold.

- y-yes drea-m... god I am pathetic, stuttering in a sentence? Tch.

I put all the stuff in the hole, a little bit confused to why dream hadn't lighted it yet.

- even the compass Tommy. He said.

- w-what..?! N-no! It's the o-only thing I have l-left of Tu-bbo! I said, feeling my eyes getting watery.

- TOMMY. THE COMPASS IN THE HOLE. NOW!! he yells, me flinching.

- NO! I R-REFUSE!

- get in the hole Tommy. You leave me with no other choice.

- w-what...?

- you heard me. Get in the hole, Tommy.

I slowly go down in the hole dream had dug out, and could hear the tnt getting light by his bow.

I shiver, and then it happened. The tnt landed right in front of my face, but before I could close my eyes and cover my face, it exploded.

I feel a sharp pain in my eyes, screaming. I screamed so loud, that I think people from l'manburg could hear me. Or at least Techno and Phil.

- d-dr-ea-m......?

I got no reply. I Heard- foot steps coming closer, but they weren't dreams. I start to shake.

Who the heck was it...?!

Techno's pov ( first person )
______________________

I was minding my own business in the warmth of my house, brewing potions. I carefully put some gun powder in, making them into splash potions. ( that's how you make them, right-? )

My window was slightly open, hearing the birds shirp from the tree tops. But then I hear something else.

A scream. A scream of pain.

I jumped to my feet, when I realize that the scream is coming from Tommy's exile home. Oh god, this can't be good.

While I ran towards the base, I couldn't stop thinking of what the green bastard had done to my brother.

As I was at the base, I could hear a small voice say:

"d-dr-ea-m......?"

Oh god Tommy.

I make my way to where I had heard the voice, and let's just say I wasn't ready for what I was going to see.

There in a hole, 2x2 to be correct, laid my little brother with so much blood, cuts and rocks/dirt in his face. I looked him in his eyes, but he didn't look back.

- Tommy.... can you see a-anything..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2-? Well sorry for not being active, but I hope you enjoyed the story! Have a great day / night!<3

( Word count: 537 )

537 words? Omg, I'm so proud of you!!!
________________________________