Chapter 51: It's A Date

I decided to have my time alone for a moment.

I didn't go back to Sarah's hotel after my flight.

I just told her I needed some time alone to process things. That my break up with Ivan was very tough and I'm not ready yet.

I'm currently staying in a different hotel for now but I'm thinking of visiting Tyler in LA.

I don't know how I can stop feeling guilty.

My last moments with Ivan still haunts me. The way I saw him pleading and crying was hard for me too.

I may not be in love with him anymore but I still deeply care for him.

I don't think I deserve to be happy knowing that I broke the heart of the guy who loves me so much.

After a lot of thought, I contact Tyler and told him about my plans.

But to my surprise, he was already on his way to meet me back to the city.

I spend my whole day in the room feeling depress about my situation.

I got a message from Sarah.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you Via.. I know you said you need some time alone. But I'm still worried about you. You know we're still friends right? Regardless of my feelings.. I want you to know you can talk to me. I hope everything is well. Please give me a call when you can."

I wish it was just that easy.

"Thank you Sarah.. Don't worry too much about me. I'll meet you once I'm ready. Thank you for checking up on me. I appreciate it."

I replied.

Later that afternoon,

Tyler arrive in my room.

I immediately hug him.

"Oh girl.. you look awful."he mention casually.

I push him slightly.

"Seriously? You think I have time to look good right now?" I asked.

He just chuckled.

"I'm just saying you could use a bath.." he teased.

I threw the pillow at his face.

"How dare you.. I just took a shower." I pointed out.

My hair is still a bit messy though.

"My bad.." he said grinning.

"So how are you? What's your next plan?" He asked curiously.

"Ivan hates me right?" I asked him.

"He doesn't have a choice but to move on. Stop feeling guilty. You didn't do it on purpose. You didn't want to hurt him and you can't choose how you feel.." He replied while caressing my shoulder.

I can feel myself about to cry again.

Honestly, I'm so tired of feeling like this.

I don't want to cry anymore.

"I know.. but still. I hate the way I hurt him." I replied.

He cupped my face and held me at place as I look back at him.