~.CH 1.~

I was awoken by the presents of someone.. Annoying, and then I felt it... *poke* *poke*

"Y/N!! ARE YOU DEAD??" Blitzo.. or better known as Blitz was poking me in the face and yelling at the top of his lungs for me to wake up.

"Okay, ok, I'm up," I said in my very raspy voice since y'know I just woke up.. "Good, any way  you need to get up and get dressed we are goin' on a trip!!" Blitz said in his god awful cheery voice "Like... A drug trip or an actual trip?" "well, it depends on how fun Millie's parents are," Blitz said in his own questioning voice.

"waitwaitwaitwait... Millie's parents? Like Lin and Joe?" I asked obviously surprised, "Oh those are their names? I thought it would've been Casandra and Duke" "Duke, why Duke?" I asked, " I dunno sounds like a douchbag name and they are Millie's parents.." 

"BLITZ!" I scolded him for being so rude until he reminded me I needed to get dressed and ready so we can leave.

Since Millie's parents are farmers and they work in the burning sun's heat all day I had to prepare to do the same thing so I put on an outfit that would suit me but also would be easy to work with.

(okay I know this looks like the most basic bitch outfit but I had the hardest time looking for an outfit that wasn't as boyish or girlish as all the other outfits, and if you don't like then that's fine bc I hate it too you can just think of anot...

(okay I know this looks like the most basic bitch outfit but I had the hardest time looking for an outfit that wasn't as boyish or girlish as all the other outfits, and if you don't like then that's fine bc I hate it too you can just think of another outfit if you want also this outfit was for fall so... yeahhh)

Once we arrived at Lin and Joe's home Millie didn't waste a second and immediately jumped out of the van and hugged her dad "Daddy!" Mille squealed in excitement (why does that sound sexual-) when I hopped out of the van Millie dragged Moxxie and me to Lin and Joe.

"Ya'll remember Moxxie my husband and my best friend (Y/n) right?" Moxxie seemed squeamish when he was in front of his wife's parents "Good afternoon Lin and Joe" Moxxie said petrified by the two strong imps, "How could we forget (Y/n)!! They're just the sweetest" Lin said with a cheery tone "and Moxxie" Lin said now in an emotionless way of voice.

I zoned out on what everyone was saying until I heard horse hooves galloping its way over towards everyone, then came a black horse with fire for its mane but that wasn't the part I was focused on, I was focused on the handsome and rugged-looking Imp on top of it. I felt butterflies in my stomach when he walked towards me and Millie. "You must be Mildren, I heard a lot of good things from your folk's little lady" Striker ended his sentence with a wink and a handshake Millie just giggled at him, then he turned his attention to me. I wasn't an imp and I was taller than most but he had at least an inch on me so he decided to tease me since he could already tell I was into him, he bent down to my level and snickered "Howdy their tiny" I, being the short-tempered one of the group was not happy about his joke, as handsome as he was I was not having this.

I grabbed him by the rim of his shirt and brought him, uncomfortably close to my face "here's a little bit of advice cutie, don't talk to people like they are below you because you have no idea what their capable of" and then to top it all off I kissed him on the nose and walked away to talk with Loona, But what I didn't see is him being a complete blushing mess. 

This trip was gonna be fun.

Alright then I finished chapter one... finally. okokokokok I know I was gone for a while but Imma be completely honest with you guys, I totally forgot this existed anyway hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter but that's all I got right now. Have a great day/night my little simparoonies!!