~.CH 3.~

(STFU THESE TWO ARE THE CUTEST THINGS-)

~.Blitz's P.O.V.~

While I was trying to talk to Striker I had noticed that he wasn't listening to me instead, he was staring Y/n down

He had a strange look in his eyes, it was the same look Moxxie gives Millie, when I looked at Y/n they were a sweating, blushing mess. I knew what had to be done...

"You guys should just fuck already" Striker and Y/n looked at me as if I had grown two heads. "Blitz!!" at this point Y/n looked like a tomato, while Striker, on the other hand, only had lightly blushed.

~.Y/n's P.O.V.~

I could already tell that I was blushing but I tried to compose myself, Striker was about to say something to me but Millie had rescued me from his sweet and sexy voice, I was almost upset until she told me that her parents had made us some snacks, and they were F/S!! 

While I was stuffing my face with F/S I could only think about what Striker was going to say.. Then my mind started to wander off, what would he look like without a shirt?

What would he look like as a bottom...

Ok, my mind wandered off a bit too much, While I was thinking of Striker he walked in.. Like magic!

I quickly made myself look decent and went to go talk with anyone but him, I was so embarrassed after that nose kiss that I didn't even want to look at him...

Suddenly someone grabbed my hand when I was halfway out the door, it was Striker! What the fuck did he want now? 

He practically dragged me to a more secluded part of the house, when I was about to say something he grabbed my cheeks and kissed me! Everything was moving way too fast I didn't even have time to kiss back before he broke off for air. Then right after he gasped for the sweet oxygen he pinned me to a wall and kissed me deeper, in every kiss I could feel the lust. I had to stop him so I could talk.

"Striker what the fuck?!" I whisper yelled, paranoid anyone could hear or see us, Striker looked at me confused and also worried. "What, I thought you liked me?" I looked at him, I could feel myself blush even more than I already was. "I-I do but-" Striker had cut me off "But you only see me as a friend..?" I was slowly getting frustrated "No not that, I.. I just think this is going way too fast..." I could see Striker ease up a bit. "You're only going to be here for a day sugar cube, why not go as fast as we can? Enjoy ourselves?" I looked into his yellow snake-like eyes, I could see that he was lonely. 'Why not... I mean the worst that could happen is that he'll turn out to be some back-stabbing asshole.."

"I... y'know what.. fuck it!" I kissed Striker roughly my hands were tangled in his hair and now he was the one whose back was against the wall. Looks like my fantasy of him being a bottom is starting to come true, I bit his neck leaving little love bites and kisses he was suppressing a moan and grabbed onto my hips.

Our relationship was going fast... But at least it'll be fun~

BOOM!! Another chapter is done, yes it may have taken me a year but that's only because my mother is a closeted racist and homophobic bitch who think I'm too young to be gay :]]

Anyway, I'm really sorry that this chapter took so long to come out, truth is that I was like 1/4th done with it but I totally forgot about Wattpad and this book, but it's out now!!

Have a great day/night my little simparoonies!!