The reveal

Yo what's up my fellow readers hear is the new chapter I don't have much to say so enjoy.

"You sure are excited aren't you max" said a familiar voice of serena

(Me:The bitch queen)

"You bet I am gonna defeat everyone and become the strongest in the world"said max with a cocky grin

Ash was looking at them with hate, anger and disgust in his eyes but kept his cool and walked past them towards his hotel.

Serena's POV

we were in the pokemon center for max and Calem to register for the tournament as max was over existed
While going towards the counter I saw a man who had covered his face by hood and mask I only saw his eyes which made a warm sensation Inside me I didn't realise that I was blushing by just seeing his eyes which was emotionless,but as soon as he looked slightly towards us his eyes turned cold carrying what looked like hate and disgust then he walked past us to god knows where.

Ash's POV

I walked past 'them' to the hotel I'll be staying, when I reached my destination I looked up and saw it was  so damn big hotel

(Here's a pic of how it looked 'not mine')

Well let's get going then,as I went to reception to get my room number and key.

After getting the key of my room which was on the 5th floor,I made my way towards it because I was a bit tired from all the traveling.

I went inside my room my bag aside took my towel and went to shower, came back and directly went to sleep cause I was not hungry and tomorrow was gonna be a big day.

With the group of motherfu– *cough*
I mean Ash's so called 'friends' the same thing happened except that the girls (mostly serena) were thinking about our boy😏

Meanwhile we see the champion's with the former kalos queen arriving shortly after Ash and some of the Ash's real friends also arriving at the same time all of them are curious as who the alola champion will be but little did they know that it will be someone they be familiar with

Time skip to next day(author's POV)

It's the day the tournament starts Everyone was hyped.we see Ash getting ready for the tournament more importantly for the reveal(he is wearing the same as in the above picture or in the last chapter with mask)he then walked out of the hotel towards the stadium.

as he was walking he saw so many posters which is filled with just one information the the alola champion will be revealed in the tournament there were even blimps with the same advertisement on it,and because of this news the amount of people gathering doubled many people also came just to battle the alola champion cause the alola league after gaining a champion become the strongest and hardest league ever.