Chapter 15

Annabeth spent the rest of the day extremely happy as we organised the gathering for tonight. Now she say humming away as I weaved her hair into an intricate bun with two braids hanging over her shoulders. "Urh would you shut up already" I complained as I added some diamond pins into the bun to finish it of. The hair style kind of reminded me of 'game of thrones' the style they often wore at 'kings landing'. "Sorry miss hormonal" Annabeth said rolling her eyes as she stood up to look in the mirror. I froze did she know? I was planning on telling them all at a later date Callum didn't even know, did he? "Oh come on you can't be the stupid seriously you live with werewolves like the species with the good senses and stuff" she said in a mocking tone.
"So you know?" I asked missing a step.
"Everyone knows and can I tell you Callum is not a fan of you not telling him with words" she pointed out as she handed me the dress I laid out to wear. "Oh god this is so embarrassing I'm only 18" I groaned.
"Well almost 19" she pointed out. I rolled my eyes at her and stepped into the bathroom.

I slipped on the long midnight blue one shoulder dress, and yes I am starting to wear more colours than black. I left my hair down and applied some makeup.

I made my way down to the pavilion to see the crowd gathered and waiting for the ceremony to begin. I felt nervous for this was my first real act as alpha of the Karkínos pack. I took a deep breath and ascended the steps to take my place next to Callum and Annabeth stood next to me glancing every so often at the stairs looking at her mate, Mark. Annabeth was the beta and would become the Crescent when Mark was taken into in pack, after we knew he could be trusted. "Hello everybody I'm pleased to gather you here tonight to celebrate the announcing of our betas mate." I began a loud applause rose up from the gathered crowd. "Mark will become your new beta he is from no pack as yet known. So I call forward Mark." I said gesturing towards the stairs.

Clumsily Mark walked up and stood next to Annabeth. He seemed like a shy sort of person definitely an introvert same as me. Since I've become alpha I'm slowly becoming more out there, but I still prefer leaving the talking up to others.

After the ceremony I lay relaxed on the bed in my pj's Call had his head resting on my shoulder and his had around my waist. "I still hate you you know" I said stroking Alette's feathers. "Really now?" He said raising an eyebrow.
"Never stopped your still a creepo"
"Oh come on you know you love me"
"And I have no idea when that unfortunate occurrence happened"
"Oh come on" he said said rolling over so he's half laying on top me. Anger flared up in me as I got squashed to oblivion and beyond. "Get off me you fat slob!" I yelled shoving him off me got up and stormed over to the couch. "Wow dude are you moody or are you moody" Callum said chuckling.
"Would you shut up already its late and I'm tired."
"I won't stop talking till you come back to bed"
"Well fuck you then" I said and went to sleep on the couch downstairs.

I was woken up half way through the night by strong arms grabbing me and carrying me back upstairs. "Callum?" I questioned struggling to keep my cool this childish behaviour was annoying me. Maybe I was over reacting but man was I pissed I was so tired. "I can't sleep with out you" he complained.
"No matter how sweet that is I still hate this"
"Shut up you'll love me tomorrow I promise"
"Just hurry up and shut it" I complained as he put me back down on the bed.