1. Previous Life

[ 滞在 ]

Y/n finished his service at the military at the age of 20 with no problems, which surprised many soldiers that were still in their service.
many got jealous of you, seemingly those who had to repeat their service many times.

he also had zero Idea and experience about the love life area.
True that he had a crush on high school, but when he confessed to that certain someone, he got rejected and even made fun of.

Causing his friends to ignore him, not wanting to be made fun of too.

So Y/N just spent his highschool days on studying, and nothing more.

His parents, in all honesty, cared for him like how other parents would.

but they believed that Y/N can already live on his own, seeing how he grew up.

So his parents lived together at a comfortable place in London. leaving him alone at Japan, for his business and life.

but not even bothering to check up on him, nor congratulate him after his service, when they moved out.

It was like the two loving, married couples, lived on their own world together, away from the original world,

That they did not realize,
they forgot their one and only child.

That one sweet kid who was the solid proof of their love.

Who was now growing distant from the world as his age continuous to go up, year by year.

The two loving couple, A loving parents.

would only once again remember their sweet boy, who always used to greet them with pecks in the cheeks, and bone crushing hugs, the moment they come home after work.

That boy who put his parents first, than what he wants for every occasions.
keeping what he wishes for, for himself in order to save up money for his parents.

That boy who always joins his Mom/Dad on the dinner table late at night to eat with his parent, even tho his already full, just to not let his Mom/Dad be lonely, after work, all tired and worn.

Those two couples would only once again remember their sweet boy, after his Gone.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

You're walking back to your apartment after buying some groceries that would last for a week.

The streets were normal, not too busy, not too quiet, just normal.

You then noticed a newly constructed bridge at the opposite direction of your apartment.

The bottom of the bridge was filled with nothing but the tainted blue water.

You reached for the large railings and touched it, enjoying the fresh breeze that hit your face.

You felt some carvings on the railings which caught your attention.
You glanced down at it and opened your phone's flashlight, since the lights around the area were very dim.