Chapter 7

A/N:
So I decided to change how the character
You possess looks like–
Instead of Claude's golden hair,
I'll make it a bit silverish/white like
Vianna's,

Reference from the pic above
And future book cover☝️(Ctto: Pinterest).

You can imagine your own if you don't
Like this

Enjoy!

_________________

__________
stay
__________

*Knock Knock*

Archon slowly fluttered his eyes open,
Processing what just happened.

A dream?

"Prince Archon, your bath is ready"

"Okay, you may go now." Archon sighed. how did he fall asleep just by hugging someone?

Wait, did it really even happen?

'Was it my mind imagining shit, and that's why that Anastasio looked like Claude?
Ew.'

Archon got out of bed and stood up slowly, trying his best to ignore the pain in his other leg.

He held on to the wall for support,
walking towards his bathroom where his refreshing bath was waiting.

He had to get used to this and exercise a little to get his body to improve naturally.

But before he could enter the bathroom, he suddenly sensed some lingering mana slowly vanishing from that same familiar corner.

His eyes widened in shock as he connected the dots.

It wasn't a dream. No shit.

He limped towards the lingering mana that was gonna completely vanish soon and reached out for it to cast detecting magic.

Unfortunately, when he was 1 meter away from the lingering mana, it completely disappeared like a bubble,

Quite disappointing but that was expected.

He continued to carefully walk towards his bath and get ready for the day.

"Sweetie, is the food not to your liking?" Vianna asked upon noticing her son just blankly looking at the food in front of him.

While Archon's grandfather and uncle didn't notice, since they were too busy talking(gossiping) and laughing like hyenas with each other,

Totally not trash-talking Claude and Anastacius every time. Literally.

It wouldn't be a surprise if one of them suddenly choke on their food.

"Huh-?" Archon snapped out of it when his mother called out to him. He noticed the worried look his mother gave him and quickly reassured her that everything was fine.