𝑡𝑒𝑛

JAHSEH walked to the bathroom and locked the door after closing it. He searched for the blade in the mirror cabinet, only for it to not be there.

"Fuck." He swore under his breath. Then he remembered. He placed it under the mat by the bathtub.

He took the blade and went to work.

Concurrently, Kianna and Melani were still in Kianna's room, this time she was sleeping. Melani looked at the girl in her arms. Poor baby, she thought to herself. She gently set Kianna in her bed, as she the urge to go to the restroom.

Knock knock knock. Jahseh was startled by the door, and out of fear threw the blade into the corner. "In here!" He spoke. Melani responded, "Okay!" and went downstairs.

Jahseh sighed, and left the bathroom. He passed by Kianna's room, seeing her peacefully rest. He smiled to himself.

Stokeley looked at Jah as he joined the others downstairs. " 'Sup X?" They greeted each other. The duo went to the pantry to get a snack.

"How's you and Kianna?" Ski asked while reaching for the Doritos. Jahseh looked at Stokeley and went back to looking for a different snack. "I know what that answer is.." Stokeley mumbled to himself.

They grabbed their snacks and settled into the living room, where all four engaged in conversation.

———
unchecked

this shit short cs i have no idea how to carry out the story from here .

i haven't been to this shit in MONTHS so to all my new readers what's good . ian consistent with updating and unfortunately probably won't be for a while cs i've been a lil down for the past few days .

anyways , if anyone wanna be friends yk .. im up for it lol . i need some

aight and last thing , i wanna do a face reveal but i feel like this sorry ain't big enough but .. if y'all want i can include it in the next chapter . : )