𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

NEW YEARS EVE

The original five and Ke'von sat in the living room, waiting for the New Years countdown to end. Kianna and Ke'von sat on one end of the couch, while Melani and Devin sat at the other. Jahseh and Stokeley stood behind the couch.

"Ahh guys! 30 seconds!" Melani said as she smiled and cuddled up by Devin. He hugged her tighter and kissed her on the cheek.

Ke'von looked at Kianna while she also smiled and looked at the screen. "Yo Jah, you know what to do at the end of this countdown." Ski playfully smirked and make kiss noises. "You already know, baby." They both laughed and shoved each other around.

Five! Four! Three! Two! One! "Happy New Years!" Everyone, including the people on tv, said. Melani and Devin put their lips on each other's, normal. Though Jahseh looked down at Ke'von and Kianna, and saw something he feared.

The truth was, Kianna didn't see Ke'von in that way. The kiss was unexpected. When he pulled away, which was quick because Kianna didn't want that, Jahseh backed up and Kianna stared at the couch.

Ke'vons smile faded. "Oh.." Jahseh walked to his room. Nobody else noticed except for the four, that is including Stokeley.

...

FOR the past few days, things have been normal for the household.. well, majority of it. Kianna continued to hangout with Ke'von. She enjoyed his company, though she didn't like what he did. Jahseh continued to feel the way he did.

As it is now a new year, 2015, and X decided to record the song. It is January 4th, and his plan was to drop it on Kianna's birthday, February 3rd.

At the moment, everyone went to the mall except for Ski and X. "Yo Stoke!" X called from the second story.

"What's up?" He called back. While Jahseh walked downstairs, he explained how he wanted to record a song he worked on last month.

The duo got to work in the spare room that was turned into a studio.

By the time the others came back, they were almost done. "Jah, I really like this one." Ski admitted. "Thanks." He chuckled.

"This is about Kianna huh?" Ski asked. Kianna overheard her name while in the living room.

"Yep. I feel like I lost her. Maybe I'm being dramatic." He looked down in embarrassment. "That's what love does to you." Ski mumbled.

"Ayy, who said i was in love fuck nigga?" They both laughed. Kianna looked at her bag in her hands and stood up. In love .. She pondered. She shrugged it off and began to go up the steps. Jahseh and Stokeley proceeded to record the rest of the song.

When the two were done, it felt like they haven't ate in months. The boys barely ate that day. They walked out the studio and went to the kitchen.

"Yes, chips." Ski took the badg and shared with Jahseh. All the sudden, he felt the urge to pee.

"'Imma go to the bathroom real quick." Jah excused himself. He went upstairs and happened to glance into Kianna's bedroom.

"Come on Key, one more kiss." Ke'von was pulled the small girl closer while she pushed away. "Stop.." She cried. All the rage came at once.

————
excuse any mistakes

sorry for the late update , i been really down because someone i loved left me lol .

the promises she couldn't keep hurt like a bitch .

anyways i'll try to get to it haha