Haunted Love -02

The sight of the house made me nervous. But I accepted it as I had no other option.

I opened the door lock. Nothing could be seen inside as it was really dark. I searched for the switch and turned on the light. Suddenly I felt a sniff near my neck.
I turned to see and found the window open. The lights were really dim equal to dark. But I was OK with it.

I started to see around there was a kitchen, a huge living area, and 4 rooms at the ground floor.
I started to eat the noodles I purchased on my way. And drifted to sleep in the living area on the sofa itself.
......... Next morning......

I woke up by Daisy calling me.
*on the phone*
Daisy - hey, y/n.
Y/n - hmm.. Why u called me this early??
Daisy - u call this early. It's been 10
Y/n - * my eyes were about to pop out* oh!!
Daisy - anyways. How was ur night??
Y/n - It was OK.
Daisy - I'll be visiting u today. Meet u at 12:00..Bye
Y/n- hmm.. See u BYE

I wondered why I couldn't wake up and turned around to see not even an inch of light in the house.
I put away all the curtains. And began to clean.
After an hour I was done with the living area and kitchen.

*it has been 2 weeks since I'm living here. And lots has happened with me.At night I hear screams from forest. And when the sun rises I hear some sort of growls from top floor. Or sometimes someone would have been humming some music.Due to all this I'm unable to concentrate in my work*

........... At my work...........

Daisy - y/n, what's wrong with you???
I'm watching u since last week u seem a bit worried. Are u okay??

Y/n- oh, nothing as such.

Daisy - ok, let me visit u.
Y/n- ummm.... Sure

............ At my house..........

After we reached home. We explored the whole house, but could not open 2 rooms at the top floor.

I didn't wanted daisy to hear anything so I sent her back to her house before the sun sets.

....... Next morning.....

I woke up with that loud growl.
I got ready and was leaving the house. As I opened the door something just took my breath away.