Haunted Love -06

I was wondering where have I seen those eyes,
God why can't I remember.
Suddenly I remembered and I ran towards the dining room. As I entered I stood in front of the painting ,
And yes those eyes are actually matching with the one I saw there in the library.

As I was talking to myself, suddenly it felt that someone moved from my back with much force which blew my hair.

I quickly turned back to see, but found nothing. I slowly turned back and saw something strange.
All the cuts and damage which were occured to the painting were recovering, and revealed something which skipped my heart beat.

Ohh!! He's so handsome

Ohh!!
He's so handsome.
Who's he??

Suddenly a deep voice coming from the roof answered,
It's me, baby.

I slowly looked up, and found a man. With huge wings who was attached to the ceiling facing downwards.

He came downward, and stood in front of me. All this while I'm just realizing what's happening.

He grabbed me from my back and pulled me towards himself, his wings covered my back and we were in the air.

Our faces were just inches apart and i could feel his warm breathe on my face.

Idk what happened to me and I fell unconscious.

              Tae pov

"I was looking at her incredibly beautiful face, when she suddenly fainted on my shoulder. I took her to the room and put her on the bed and left "

                  *Next morning*
        Y/n pov

I woke up and found myself in the bedroom.
Aish!!! I guess I was dreaming but it was a strange dream.
Suddenly it hurted on my arm, I looked at my arm and found a small cut and a small black wing on it.

No this means I wasn't dreaming.

I ran towards the dining room and saw the clear painting.
I knew it, it wasn't a dream.
But who the man could be and where could he be??

I turned and found that man, standing just   right behind me, with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Coffee? "

Who r u?? And how come u r in my house???

"Relax u can call me Tae , but my name is actually KIM TAEHYUNG.
and u r living in my house and not me .This house is mine not from today but since ages"

y/n-U think you'll say and I'll listen. Never.
You just looking 25 and u r telling me that u r here since ages. Do I look like a fool ? ??

Tae- I'm not 25 .

y/n- then how old are you??

Tae - this year I'll turn 501

y/n- hahaha!!! Very funny. And now you'll say. I was once a king and I was cursed and I'm living here because I can't face the world out there.
Look! U should stop watching drama's or visit a psychiatrist

Tae - fine, don't believe,   let me show u.

*he took a few steps backwards*

His shirt started to tear up, two huge black wings started to appear from his back. Blood falling from the sides of his mouth and his canines started to grow longer and sharper.

The sight filled me with horror and I fell unconscious.

      Tae. Pov.

"I revealed my real self and I could figure fear at her face and suddenly she fell unconscious. Aishh!!! This girl "