❤️🤧Farewell❤️🤧

Welp, another closing of another awards held by me. I'm terrible at speeches, but here goes something.

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to all the judges bad participants, it was truly tremendous and a blessing having you guys joining this award. It was fun having you all participating in this awards. I actually didn't expect all the entries to be filled so soon and I'd like to express my gratitude once more!❤️

It wasn't easy doing it by myself, but it was definitely worth it and successful. As I stated previously, there are no losers, you just need to improve and keep trying one day you will win. YOU JUST GOTTA GET UP AND TRY HARDER! I hope that you didn't take any review to heart, if it wasn't pleasing to you and I'm glad no judge contacted me about bribery or disrespectful participants. Some of the participants said that they join in vain, but honestly, you didn't, you got constructive reviews that I believe will help you and you're free to contact your judge for help in making your book better or identifying your mistakes.

Just keep reaching for the stars and beyond, you'll reach the top one day or maybe sooner than you believe. Stop doubting yourselves. As Roy. T. Bennett said: “Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.”  also Martin Luther King, Jr said: Out of the mountain of despair, a stone of hope. Never let the fear of losing keep you from trying again.  Never give up!!! I love each and everyone of you.

Thank you _miss_idealist_  for those stickers, they're AMAZING & BEAUTIFULLY MADE, just like you!!!. I couldn't have asked for a better friend and help. I love you my beautiful❤️

Also those who didn't get their reviews, pm if you have followed the rules now. I'm only spending two weeks ensuring that everyone get their prizes and reviews. Later than that, you won't be getting it.

Bye, until next time. Keep safe!

Your host ❤️
Shaunatay