ANGEL

To him:

I forgot to ask you things before you left. I thought we would grow old together. I thought that it was enough time to ask you lots of things. I thought wrong.

I leave my book open with a pen every night. I hope you know that. I'm not sure if you will ever reply, but it's better to try. 

________________________________________________

Questions for Jimin

1. Do you think your zodiac sign represents who you are?

2. Will you ever tell me about your family?

I chuckled as small tears landed on the small pages. 

Jimin never talked about his family. Whenever they were brought up, he would change the topic or say that I would meet them later. I'm still waiting Jimin.

I continued writing, hoping that they would be answered. I wanted to know more, but it wasn't really possible now, was it?

3. Why didn't you ever tell me? The pills. The symptoms. The sickness.

---

"ARGH," the body finally stopped after tumbling down the steep, grassy hill. 

Every inch of them burst with pain. They cautiously opened one eye to peer at their surroundings. A graveyard.

"I don't get it. You want me rolling to my death?!" The person yelled. "Why did you send me here?" They then realized it was their own graveyard. The graveyard where their body lies. Right. They were just a mere ghost. "Oh, nevermind, I forgot. I'm already dead."

Yep. Jimin.

THE Park Jimin was here and floating around.

"Jeez, I could've floated down the hill. Why did I do that?" He ruffled his hair and paused for a moment to recollect his thoughts. "Right, right. I need to find her."

His body hovered around the sidewalks thinking of how to make his next move.

---

"This one?" Aerin asked me.

She held up a rectangular, clear bottle. The cap was made of silver metal and the perfume itself was a light yellow hue. The bottom of it was built with thick glass, so there wasn't a lot of the substance in the container. 

Aerin wanted me to relax and solve the "hoodie" problem as well. She took me out to shop for perfume. More specifically, the perfume that Jimin used. 

I forgave Mom a while ago. After all, how could she have known that the clothing randomly lying on my bed was the most important thing in my life?

She popped the lid off of the container and held it up to my nose. I took a whiff of the small circular top.

I had found it. 59 bottles and 59 disappointments later.

JO MALONE 

ORANGE BLOSSOM

$142.00

I sighed. It was expensive, but I knew that this was the only solution to make me less stressed. I don't know what I would do without Aerin. She knows how to help me with everything. If only I could return it.