BOTTOMS UP

TIME SKIP -- ONE WEEK

"Argh, babe, you need to stop," he said through small giggles.

He was being attacked by fast tickles on the couch in the living room. 

"Sorry, my honey nut cheerio pumpkin squash baby," the girl said, still abusing his ticklish spot. She stopped, looked at him, and decided that she would be calm now. Still laughing, she lied down with him, on the couch.

Both of them were now tired, out of breath, and cuddled up onto the small space.

"When did you even learn to do that? It was so sudden," he said jokingly. 

"Oh mah gawd, I'm so sowwy" she said pouting and acting like a baby in a teasing way. They both burst into laughter at what came out of her mouth.

"Dat's awight, Aewin," Jin said, playing along with the childish scene. Fits of laughter echoed through the entire room. 

I watched them from afar near the dining room table, envying their perfect relationship.

While I sulked over Jimin, they had gotten together. No surprise though.

Aerin and Jin still checked up on me and made sure that I'm doing fine. Third-wheeling isn't as bad as you'd think, you know? 

Yep.

You didn't remember me after that night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

To: him

You left me, Jimin. 

I thought this wouldn't happen for the second time. But then again, who would've?

You came back as a damn ghost, healed me once again, then left me again.

I'm glad you woke up. You seem to be enjoying yourself. 

I can spot you on the sidewalk sometimes talking all lovey-dovey with someone on the phone. Did you move on that quick? You'd give me a pitied look when you notice me.

You found out about me as your past girlfriend through the doctors, but never felt anything. We're not a couple anymore. You're now my... ex-boyfriend. I still hate you for that.

You left me with two angels that can't seem to stay away from each other like they're glued together.

I indeed seem selfish, but what can I do? I'm a human after all.

I don't expect you to come back this time. "Third time's the charm," they say. I'm starting to doubt that now. 

I'm glad that I was the reason you chose to fight back and complete the tasks. You're alive and happy, which is all that matters to me now. I just wish I was the same.

---

"You're so cheesy," she said through the phone.

"Why thank you, Mrs.Park," I teased.

"Ugh, why the name, Jimin. You're still being cheesy," she said complaining. 

My girlfriend. She was the love of my life and was the complete opposite of me. She was always laid back but secretly likes affection. It may seem like she doesn't care, but she just shows them differently.