What club you choosing?

•Flashback•

•Flashback•

"Look at the flowers darling..~! So beautiful!" The women said as she smiled brightly at her dear son.

"It's amazing mama!" Little y/n said while smiling brightly back at his mother then continuing "what's the name of this beautiful flower mama?"
The child asked his mother as she replied "It's lotus honey, let's take it home eh?" She suggested seeing her son nod his head agreeing with her saying "Yea let's!" He smiled brightly.

A man approached the two with a warm smile patting his son's hair as he lifted him up "What's my precious sunshine doing?" He asked with a smile seeing his son hug him with a smile snuggling to his neck "Papa papa! Me and mama are taking these beautiful flowers with us! They are really nice~!" The kid replied to his father as he yawned making his father chuckle "Alright my little flower.. let's go to sleep..and we'll see the flowers tomorrow alright?" Making his little flower nod with a slight smile "Yea..we will see them later.." he said as he fell asleep on his father's shoulder making him chuckle yet once again and kissed his forehead softly.

"𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫..."

•End of flashback•

_________________________________

Third pov:

'Ah..so gentle and beautiful..so adorable and wholesome...yup totally not him now.' y/n thought
As his father grabbed his hair, Blood dripping from his nose and mouth "this is for letting those lowlifes brats to beat you up....I mean your totally tall. Why waste it? Ha..now that's aside. Let me ask you. Who were those guys that were playing, chatting, talking, laughing with you after school? Are you having friends behind my back my dear flower? Didn't i say they are fake and you do not need them? there is no real friends."

Y/n replied with a shaky voice but a blank face "I can assure you papa that i do not have any friends behind your back." He stated making his father smile softly satisfied with his answer. "Good." He let him go and said
"Go wash your face and come eat dinner flower."

"Yes papa." He went to the bathroom with that. As he was cleaning his face he thought '𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒓...𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒔𝒆!' whining to himself,
He finished cleaning his face and went down for dinner.

"I'm back papa.." taking his father's attention he said "the food is on the table help yourself." '𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅'

Y/n's pov:

We sat on the dinner table to eat our dinner that he made.
It's right he is harsh and abusive. But he can be soft in his own way.
"So what club will you be joining flower?" He asked making me flinch for the sudden question but relax replying.