Cry it out.

Daichi decided to buy us some meat buns for all of us.

So we went and started eating...not me though.
Just think about what will happen to me if father knew about it Ᏺ⁅'℄℄ ḳḭ℄℄ Ḿ⁅.

After the hangout i went back home .but it seems he's in a bad mood.... Which is bad.

•~After two hours~•

•~After two hours~•

Y/n ran out of his house beat up, panting, crying.

"HEY...FUCKING BRAT! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING!? BATARD I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

I ran down the street with a sleeveless shirt and no shoes...yea..i forgot them..well most likely I had no time to wear them coz i ran. Bruises all over me..not visible..but visible enought to see my arms so the people could notice them... shivering from cold..

"Ugh...why is it so cold in june..?" Y/n said

Walking down the street away from the house, it did stop the beating but did not let the people to stop staring at me and my pathetic self right now.
I could hear them talking about me..

"Geez..is he okay?"

"Mommy look! It's a sad man!"

"Is he alright..? Should we help..?"

"Oh my gosh what happened to him!?"

People were looking at him with a worried look. Good thing people this days still care about others. But i ignored them all looking at my hands "...." I sighed and clenched the fence as i sat down "Cold.."

"What's wrong with him..?"

"Probably got in a fight with some punks i guess..but it's none of our business."

'????' was walking down the street but stopped when he saw the injured boy..'Isnt't that y/n?...what happened to him? Is he okay?...wait nvm.. it's none of my business'

Said as he took another step forward and looked at y/n again "...." Approached the beaten boy and said.."Excuse me but.." as he said that y/n flinched at the sudden voice but then looked up and the boy continued "Do you have a place to go...?"

He asked as he reached his hands to y/n "..."

'this hands that are reaching me...i wonder of it's okay to hold them..' y/n thought.

"I don't." Y/n replied as he took his hands.

" Y/n replied as he took his hands