𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

DISCLAIMER: All the original Harry Potter characters (unfortunately) belong to J.K. Rowling; However, Evanna Chase and her character plot do in fact belong to me. 

.__________________________.

.___ Evanna Chase is in her sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, along with her three best friends. Avery Thomas who's a fellow Gryffindor, with Summer Williams and Jack Pillsbury who are both residents of the Hufflepuff house.

Evanna Chase is known for having a mostly Slytherin family, so when she was sorted into Gryffindor in her first year, she faced her father's wrath, which in all honesty, no one wants to face.

Although her life got a lot better when she met Avery, who at that time, was a small boy, now as one does, he grew. But as not all people do, Avery Thomas had what they call, a 'massive glow-up'. Everyone has their eyes on Avery but as far as Evanna could tell, he only had eyes for one: Lily Evans. Avery Thomas was always more of a 'suffer in silence' type and that went for his crushes, too. He knew, of course, as everyone did, of James Potter's infatuation with the redhead, and it didn't necessarily seem to bother him on the outside, but Evanna knew how much he was hurting every time Potter even laid his eyes on her.

Avery Thomas just always had a chill vibe. He always went with the flow of everything, which helps his ability of comebacks, he was also quite smart, too. He wanted to join the Gryffindor Quidditch team but he knew that he wouldn't be able to prevent himself from 'accidentally' knocking Potter off of his broom every time he got close to him. Let's just say that Avery could use some of Hogwarts's anger management classes when it comes to James Potter.

Evanna already had a great life, but one day she ran into this frantic strawberry blonde girl, whom she later found, was named Summer. Summer Williams: Hufflepuff, what they call 'looks like a cinnamon roll, but can kill you', and probably the most loyal person you'll ever meet. Summer is the kind of friend you can tell everything to and she wouldn't tell a single soul. So, I guess you can say that she takes everything to the grave.

And then there's Jack Pillsbury. Hufflepuff. Totally gorgeous, of course. He has eyes for the one and only Summer Williams. Jack is the stereotypical Hufflepuff type. Nice, loyal, innocent (mostly), good sense of humor, and knows how to treat people based on what they deserve. Jack and Avery have been best friends ever since the sorting, and getting sorted into different houses didn't change the fact that they are bonded by the hip, of course, when Avery isn't with Evanna and Summer. Most of the time, you'll see these four people together as much as you see The Marauders.

And people see The Marauders a lot.