Before We Begin

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Welcome readers! Welcome all to my new story:
"Eleutheromania"

This story is one that I have spontaneously decided to write as I have always loved the 'Divergent' series. I will be including aspects of both the films and the books in order to make the story more fluid and animated, as well as allowing whoever reads this to enjoy both perspectives.

On that note, opinions, discussions and emotions felt during this story are all welcome as long as they do not offend myself or other readers and are of a positive nature. No bullying, crude comments or inappropriate behaviour will be tolerated as this is a safe space.

I would also like to give credit where credit is due as I, unfortunately, am not the creator of this series.

The author Veronica Roth and the creators of the films own all rights and privileges to the original plot line and characters within the series and I take no credit for their ideas.

HOWEVER!!

I do take credit for my additional characters and narrative boosters as this is a fanfiction and will stray slightly in some areas from the original plot but will not affect the overall narrative.

I would also like to include a trigger warning ⚠️ as this story will contain the following themes:
•Graphic descriptions
•Scenes of a sexual nature
•Cursing
•Death
•Mental Health
•Sensitive Topics such as loss of a family member.
•War and Fighting
•Extreme Violence

Any other themes or topics that I include will have a warning at the beginning of the chapter.

Please feel free to like and comment if you enjoy this story as I would love to hear your feedback!! Hope you all enjoy. -Chloe :)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.