Intermission II

First things first my bad for not updating the last month

After this will be memories and that would take up some time so sorry for that and also thanks for the support and all I appreciate it

___________________________________

"Why are we betting in Zoro?" asked Nami

"Zoro is a wild card like Luffy, almost no one can predict where he will be or what he would do" said Rocky as he has watched them for a while and is still waiting for more....(KOZUKI ODEN WAS A HERO TO ALL OF US, R.I.P TOKI by the way)  

"Zoro has terrible luck when it comes to directions" everyone who knew Zoro nodded, others like Law was regretting his whole alliance thing after getting this information but little does he know what's going to happened in the future.

"Anyway Zoro has some interesting parts of his life I want to bet with you who do you think admires Zoro more"

"What...-"

"huh"

'Our Contests participants are, NICO ROBIN, KOZUKI HIYORI, and finally TASHIGI" announced Rocky as the people of Wano looked like they wanted to murder him with Momonosuke yelling about how that's his little sister they are talking about. The marines thinking about how that breaches a lot of protocols, with Cora-san thinking about the ship being Forbidden love.  The straw hats were no different as they too did not expect Robin to be there in that list of candidates.

"You're kidding, Zoro only cares for training"

"ALSO HE NOT GOING OUT WITH MY SISTER OR ELSE HE IS DEAD!"

"All right before we start betting, do any of you want proof?"

all of them nodded since they knew some drama was about to begin no matter what they responded.

"First we got Zoro x Robin"

"Mhm Holding hands I see"

"Fufufu, Its not bad of a picture I quite like it"

"ROBIN!"

The warlords could care less, the Straw Hats were now thinking about their own experiences since they didn't want to embarrass themselves (HAHA to bad I'm thinking about doing that).  that being said Sanji ways dying in the inside.

"Next up... Tashigi x  Zoro"

 Tashigi x  Zoro"