Chapter 13:Operation Sterek!

3rd persons pov with Lydia,Erica,and Alison that night from the previous chapter.
While the girls were laying in bed Erica and Lydia were up thinking about the way Derek and Stiles acted around each other. Everyone else was asleep or so the girls thought, so when they turned around Erica was facing the wall and Lydia was looking at the celing and were meet to see that the other was awake.
"Why you dill(still) up?"Erica asked Lydia quietly
"Dinking(thinking). You?" Lydia asked back
"Tame(same). I think of Sterek." Erica says
"As in Mommy and Daddy?" Lydia questioned back sad she didn't come up with the ship name
"Yea. They cute together."Erica says
"They are." Lydia says back to the blonde

Couple minutes pass
"We get em(them) together?" Lydia asked Erica
"Tea(yeah). Opp-erter-ation(read as opp erter ration) Sterek." Erica says
"Yea but moring me tired." Lydia says while yawning
"Me too." Erica says back
They fell asleep shortly after.

The next day
While both girls didn't forget they're converstation last night they avoided the topic infront of the others until after lunch.
"We need a plan." Lydia says to Erica
"Yes, yes we do." Erica says
"Paper we need paper. Because we will be getting tired soon and then it gets confussing." Lydia says
"Wight(right)." Erica says while proving Lydia's point.

"Mommy?" Erica asks
"Whaty?" Stiles asked back
"Paper pwease(please)." Lydia says
"Give me a sec to see if we have any." Stiles says while looking around."Der do you have any paper for the girls to draw on?" He asked
"No but I got a notebook and some pencils." Derek says back
"That will work." Erica says

Derek gets them the supplies then goes back to the living room to whatch the other kids. Peter is still in the kitchen keeping an eye on them though like he was asked to do.

After both the girls got done brainstorming ideas and whispering to each other Peter looked over and saw in scribble handwriting Opeteration(on purpose  they are toddlers and when I was three I couldn't spell this word)Sterek! With a lot of other little images.
"May I ask what Operation Sterek is and what those drawing are? Peter questions
"Get mommy and daddy together." Erica says
"Oh can I help?" Peter aked hopeing to speed the process of them getting together sooner.
"Sure!" The girls said

Time skip to the plan being put into action
It was now time to watch a movie so the girls decided to put plan 1 into action. Stiles and Derek were sitting by eachother already but Erica was on Derek's lap and Lydia was on Stiles's. The girl's decided to lay down on them so Erica's head was on Derek's lap and her legs on Stiles's, Lydia was the same way except her head was on Stiles's lap and feet on Derek's.

Stiles and Derek had some space inbetween them but due to the grils being so small the had to scoot together so the grils would be comfortable. Little while later Stiles yawned and stretched and accidently hit Derek with his arm and just left it there Derek smiled a little bit but then went back to watching the movie. While you had Peter and the girls smirking.

Plan 2 was put into action that night. Peter turned the thermometer down to were Stiles's would be super cold and would go to Derek the human heater. After the kids went to bed, because they do have another human, so he wanted her warm first aswell. The cold didn't effect him that much anyway.

Skip to being in Sterek+Peter's room
"Why is it so cold?" Stiles says while shivering
"Its not that cold." Derek says unphased
"I got goosebumps and I feel like I'm in Anartica. So shut up you human heater." Stiles snapped at him throw a pile of blankets he found.
"Come here." Derek says while making the come her motion
"For what?" Stiles asked confussed
"Just get over here." Derek says

Stiles slowly scouts closer to Derek and then Derek pulls Stiles into his arms.
"Now will you stop complaining your cold?" Derek asked
"Yeah you human heater." Stiles says before he falls asleep just like Derek.
Peter gets his phone out and sends the girls a thumbs up emoji and Peter just barely heard a quiet squel from the kids room and smiled fondly at them.

Plan 3 was for Sterek to kiss they weren't sure how to pull it off but they would try. They failed all three attempts like the tripping onto eachother methood, accidental kiss from somehow, and the I dare you to kiss but Stiles just pecked Derek's check.

*Sorry it wasnt much but I've been trying and I now have a new dog to help adjust to living with me and my family so wish me luck(July 1)*future update we are still adjusting now having her son in the picture to now since she had puppies and we didn't know she was pregnant. The vet even said she wasn't, what a liar. Anyway I do love her and her sons but I was only allowed to keep one.* Everyone stay safe.