Not An Update but a Thank You

While I was working on my sequel to this book I realized this book has been out for two years now which doesn't sound like a long time to you guys bit feels like just yesterday I posted this. I can't express how much you guys mean to me and for sticking with my story even with the Grammer mistakes, which some good news about that is that I am going to go back through this and fix more mistakes when I have time. I will also write Stile's coming out scene because at the time I had no idea how to address it or even write it because I never had to do it before. Now however I can write it and actually know what to put.

Now back to what I was saying. Before this book I have never completed a fanfic before and I currently have 3 just chilling in my drafts that won't be finished or ever published because they weren't written well. I never thought this book would have more then one reader, the only reader being my friend etherealdeathgod who encouraged me to publish this and it was the best thing I have done. And I wouldn't of been able to do this without their support.

However, you all encased the number of readers I thought I was going to get. And went above and beyond with voting and commenting. I tried to respond to all of them and I'm sorry if I missed some. But I look forward to seeing your comments, either being funny, complementing my writing, helping with my horrible spelling and Grammer, or even giving me constructive criticism to make this book better. And no matter what your comments make my day especially the funny ones and that I'm a good writer. As I am writing this I am so happy that all of you chose to waste time on my book which I refer to it as my baby. I was really scared to publish this but you guys made it all worth it. I just wanted to say a big thank you to you guys and to let you know you mean something to me. Thank you so much and I hope you guys have a safe and good holiday. Thank you so much my amazing readers.